Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chuck

The girl who has changed my life!

:ph34r:

nah lol its a good read,and wish u the very best,i doubt age will be a factor unless u have one of those baby faces type and actually look 16 when ur 19.

wish i cud write poems sad.gif

A beautiful poem and such a lovely story.

Age is not a factor when it comes to love, in my opinion. smile.gif I have dated people older than me mainly, some of them much older. I don't think about it. It's just a number.

Good luck to you and your sweetheart!

Yo ur a funny dude hahaha, u know how some people just say lol but they dont actually laugh in real life? I laughed! well i giggled a bit. wow I like girls like that too! I have some frekkles too, how did i get them? i dun realize it but when i look in the mirror i have em, did it grow by something?

no dont tell if she still has a boyfriend, because even if she likes you then it will be pointless cuz of the b/f. become a good friend of hers and if they break up or somethin then make ur move and invite her somewhere. and fix up your hair bro its one thing u can do to make urself look better.

You guys have some sort of connection, that´s for sure. I wouldn´t step on the bf´s toes though, but hey you and her have a bond. No doubt! I think you two have come a long way from that day where her sweet a** passed right by you and you didn´t even see her face. You 2 sound like you´re so comfortable together now. And you´re friends! Man, I think the best relationships begin when 2 people are friends first, so you never know...

user posted image

There are some people out there, as few as they are, that can see you for what you really are. She seems to have a glimpse of that.

Guest Brandon

Hey Chuck, you have plenty to offer her. You're a nice guy, funny and sweet to her. Obviously she loves that about you, or she wouldn't constantly be laughing and talking to you or be concerned about you. Maybe that look of disappointment about the age was because she's upset with her boyfriend. He could take her to Vegas or anywhere, but that doesn't mean that she's happy with him. The simple things in life please someone more then you know. Just a simple smile and a nice comment can cheer up a person more then a $100 worth of gifts. If you're concerned that you have nothing to offer her since you play video games and play with your computer, then take notice in what she likes to do. Look for a common interest, and maybe be a little open minded and try something that she likes. But DON'T change yourself for this girl. Continue to just be yourself, because obviously she likes you for you. Complexion, studdering and all. Good luck with this, because it's a new soap opera for the forum.

Guest Brandon

That's why you give her a sweet comment every day. Just make sure she's not uncomfortable.

Nah it's easy to get out of the friend zone. Infact I've had problems keeping women as friends since somewhere along the line they fall for me and I stupidly take it to the next level.

As polevault1543, stay as friends till something happens with her boyfriend or whatever. You don't need to go complicating stuff jus yet.

Also dude, don't put so much stock into this one girl. I know she's all you can think about and you're in love with her but you said other girls are taking notice of you. So if the oppertunity arises get to know other girls. Heck even date other girls. Cause...

1) You'll gain experience and become better at handling girls

2) You'll gain more self esteem

3) She'll take notice and if she really digs you will get jealous and realise this.

Well hope it works out.

chuck!! stay friends w/her! it sounds like u guys have a lot going for u two and that u guys are really good friends! even if nothing happens in the future, jus stay her friend. cuz why would u wanna lose a friendship like that? maybe in the near future when u guys hang out more and get to know each other even better, u can tell her how u feel? great story man

You have a point there scars from mars, on how I should start dating other girls but I don't want to just date other girls for the hell of it if I don't actually feel that way for them. I wouldn't want to do that to them. In fact I talk to other girls all the time but it's not the same. This girl is PERFECT for me!

Guest Scorpioness

I will only date guys I'm friends with first. I have to have some feeling for them before I can have romantic notions. I'm weird like that.

Chuck bro I hope to have the same feelings for a girl that you have one day. When you see her the world just gets so much better and you just want to smile all over. When you see her your stomach fills up with butterflies because you have that nervous but excited feeling going on inside of you. Good luck with her man.