Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brazilianJJ

I'm starting on 80mg a day on Amnesteem.

I'm 5'11 and about a 150lbs. I'm also 18 years old. I'm also taking enthrymocin with accutane to prevent the initial breakout. Although it didn't really work. Why does it seem like everyone has started off on low doses. Is 80mg a day high enough dosage to possibly hurt my chances of growing anymore? My sisters all grew an inch or two in college. So I'm hopefully I can do the same. But reading all these past bulletins have got me worried especially since I'm on a higher dosage than the average person.

i started accutae last week. and my doctor only put me on 20mg. and i weigh 20lbs more than you. i dont know why he put me on such a low dose. he says he wants to gradually increase the dosage. but i wish i was on a high dosage like you. maybe it would clear me up quicker.

i read that your taking 80 mgs a day and u weight 150, i weigh 180 and take 80mgs a day, perhaps you can ask ur derm if you could start out with 60mg a day, might be a little easier on you

I'm 215lbs and I'm on 160mg. I started out on 40 to try to prevent the IB, but I wish I had started out higher (i'd be done by now) The recommended prescribed dosage for accutane is between .5mg - 2mg / kg. You weigh 68kg, and take, roughly, 1.17mg of accutane/kg. In my non-medical professional opinion, you're fine.

I'm 215lbs and I'm on 160mg. I started out on 40 to try to prevent the IB, but I wish I had started out higher (i'd be done by now) The recommended prescribed dosage for accutane is between .5mg - 2mg / kg. You weigh 68kg, and take, roughly, 1.17mg of accutane/kg. In my non-medical professional opinion, you're fine.

alright thanks bro.