Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChrissyC

Scarring and spray Tans...

I'm going away in a couple of weeks and am planning on getting a spray tan...my question is...do you think it will make my enlarged pores and shallow scars look worse??? I've heard I can just not do my face...but if there's a chance it will IMPROVE the look of them, woohoo! Don't hae time or money to do the whole trial and error thing...anyone have experience?

I'm going away in a couple of weeks and am planning on getting a spray tan...my question is...do you think it will make my enlarged pores and shallow scars look worse??? I've heard I can just not do my face...but if there's a chance it will IMPROVE the look of them, woohoo! Don't hae time or money to do the whole trial and error thing...anyone have experience?

heya, yeah i had a spray tan a few years back. i found a lot of the tanning liquid tended to clump up in my pitted scars. since there was more tanning liquid remaining in those areas, they became darker and looked a bit like freckles. it looked alright, i looked like a beach guy and loved it :P only issue is the expensive upkeep and it may look orange :angel: hope it works for u ! :)

Edited by cartwheeling_monkey

Yeah pastey white redhead ruddy skin is my other big problem. I hate being such a freckled rehead with severe pitted scarring.