Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahartar

has anyone had more success switching away from the acne.org moisturizer?

the acne.org moisturizer just isn't working for me. I gave it a fair month trial and it's still turning my skin very noticeably red. I think it's also giving me contact dermatitis on my hands (but that might just be another regimen product.)

I really don't want to quit the regimen entirely because I can see its working for me, but the ongoing redness and dermatitis is worse than the acne I started with, so.....

Has anyone found a better moisturizer than this one?

the acne.org moisturizer just isn't working for me. I gave it a fair month trial and it's still turning my skin very noticeably red. I think it's also giving me contact dermatitis on my hands (but that might just be another regimen product.)

I really don't want to quit the regimen entirely because I can see its working for me, but the ongoing redness and dermatitis is worse than the acne I started with, so.....

Has anyone found a better moisturizer than this one?

http://www.vaseline.com/Carousel.aspx?Path...escueRange/Home

Intensive rescue moisture locking lotion.

Working well for me - redness almost gone and less flakes

I only ever use the acne.org moisturizer at night but during the day I use Aveeno's Positively Radiant with SPF 15. I love it because it evens out the skin tone which means that it helps fades marks from old pimples. It makes my skin incredibly soft also.