Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
talper

a shampoo that is good with bacne and acne.

hey,

i started treating(again) my bacne and my pretty oily face at the age of 22(male) where there

are 2 roaccutane treatments behind my and now im in my third with very low dosage of 10 mg which seems to work after only 6 days.

i also started taking zinc yesterday.

for a long time, even years, while not actively treating my acne, i used some shampoos that washed from head to back and probabely didnt make my situation better but even worse.

i heared alot about the classic head&shoulders, and was told to watch for the zinc in it.

i did buy today classic h&d which looks just like the blue in google images, yet the zinc is only listed back with all the other ingrediants and not like in big letters in the front or something.

is this the shampoo they talked about? im not looking for a treatment of acne, just something that while washing my head i wont need to bend so it wont touch my body on the way down (: .

is it really the best shampoo for body with acne?

are there any other good shampoos?

and why did my shampoos got my acne worse? what ingrediant is a bad one for skin and acne(and body acne) in shampoos?

thanks.

btw-i dont live in the us so it might be hard to find supplies here though i do think that h&d is one of the bests from what i heared.

btw guys is there a difference between classic h&d and h&d for men? cause i read that is the men h&d that has the most zinc in it.

Even though it deals with a specific type of shampoo, I moved this to the body acne sub forum. You'll receive more relevant responses this way. =)

I have used head and shoulders before, and it had no effect positive or negative on my acne.

hey,

i started treating(again) my bacne and my pretty oily face at the age of 22(male) where there

are 2 roaccutane treatments behind my and now im in my third with very low dosage of 10 mg which seems to work after only 6 days.

i also started taking zinc yesterday.

for a long time, even years, while not actively treating my acne, i used some shampoos that washed from head to back and probabely didnt make my situation better but even worse.

i heared alot about the classic head&shoulders, and was told to watch for the zinc in it.

i did buy today classic h&d which looks just like the blue in google images, yet the zinc is only listed back with all the other ingrediants and not like in big letters in the front or something.

is this the shampoo they talked about? im not looking for a treatment of acne, just something that while washing my head i wont need to bend so it wont touch my body on the way down (: .

is it really the best shampoo for body with acne?

are there any other good shampoos?

and why did my shampoos got my acne worse? what ingrediant is a bad one for skin and acne(and body acne) in shampoos?

thanks.

btw-i dont live in the us so it might be hard to find supplies here though i do think that h&d is one of the bests from what i heared.

I use a tea tree oil shampoo. It doesn't really do much help, but it sure doesn't break me out like most other shampoos.

I used the H&S for men hair retain for a couple of weeks. Didn't really do much. It smoothed my back and face and made existing acne smaller but it also broke me out a lot with little bumps in places I don't normally get them. Pretty sure it broke my chest out too since I don't remember having chest acne till after using H&S.

Edit: And I don't think it was a purge since it kept happening even after the initial bumps disappeared.

Edited by IdioSyncrasy

guys thankf for all the replys.

just to remember you, i do not look for a shampoo for acne treatment atm(like the h&d routine).

im using min dos of roaccutane(10 mg) at the moment and started taking zinc a few days ago.

i also got some soap that i will use on my back.

all im looking for, is a "shampoo for life", one that is known to be harmless on your skin(if not helpfull), not when put locally, but when go down from your head to toe when you wash it out.

cause again im pretty sure that years of letting the shampoo touch my back, didnt help at all.

btw guys, what should i do first?? shampoo or reg body soap and back soap? or it doesnt matter cause h&s is harmless?

btw i do feel a little smother in the hair only after 1 shower.

should i buy the "for man" brand? or classic is just as good?