Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maldition

boys I have the solution for the rosacea and redness...

never passage by this subforum, always I walk in the one of acne scars. but today it happens this way and I see that nobody speech than it was for my the best solution

clorhidrate of oximetazolina 50 mg

they can obtain like ' nasal drops descongestiv' he is powerful a vasoconstrictor one does not generate resistance if it is applied in the face, according to a study that I am realised to people with rosaceous, for my works perfectly.

they investigate in google the studies on this product and the rosaceous one. I only gave the key them, investigate and depends on you to prove it.

in english the droug names is : oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05% you can buy this in usa like 'AFRIN NASAL SPRAY'

basically, to apply this product in all the face after washing itself. the effect lasts 8 hours, soon can return to apply. it finds any drop nasal that it contains this drug and only this.

investigations in patients with rosaceous, after 1 year to apply 2 times every day to the day, the continuous effect perfectly, face almost ' normal'

chek in google 'afrin rosacea' many info there.

I hope to have helped

Edited by eterna_maldicion

eterna maldición, te sugiero que me envíes por mp lo que querés decir, y yo lo traduzco, porque muchas cosas no se entienden, ni siquiera pensando qué quisiste decir en castellano.

eterna maldición, I suggest you send me via pm what you wanna say, so I can then translate, cause we can't make out much of what you say, not even if I try to think what you were trying to say in spanish.

eterna maldición, te sugiero que me envíes por mp lo que querés decir, y yo lo traduzco, porque muchas cosas no se entienden, ni siquiera pensando qué quisiste decir en castellano.

eterna maldición, I suggest you send me via pm what you wanna say, so I can then translate, cause we can't make out much of what you say, not even if I try to think what you were trying to say in spanish.

P

http://rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea_Forum/...303&page=32

The first post in the above link discusses something along a similar vein -- Using nasal spray for Rosacea. I'm guessing its a steroidal effect that helps calm inflammation? As someone posted in the above link, it's best to use something like that sparingly if it works, as there is oftentimes a rebound effect when the symptoms can worsen, even after improving.

Edited by Deadbeat007

http://rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea_Forum/...303&page=32

The first post in the above link discusses something along a similar vein -- Using nasal spray for Rosacea. I'm guessing its a steroidal effect that helps calm inflammation? As someone posted in the above link, it's best to use something like that sparingly if it works, as there is oftentimes a rebound effect when the symptoms can worsen, even after improving.