Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rachk3315

ipledge ? about to start month 2

I was wondering if there is a speciic time frame each month when u can pick up the next prescription and have each months pregnancy tests my first month I got blood work and prey test Dec 17 this month I'm getting pregnancy test on Jan 13 and blood work will I be able to get my prescription even tho the tests weren't exactally a month apart please help ipledge can be confusing thanks

I was wondering if there is a speciic time frame each month when u can pick up the next prescription and have each months pregnancy tests my first month I got blood work and prey test Dec 17 this month I'm getting pregnancy test on Jan 13 and blood work will I be able to get my prescription even tho the tests weren't exactally a month apart please help ipledge can be confusing thanks

If you click "My Program Status" on ipledge, it should tell you when you can pick up your prescription.

It also tells you when you can have your next pregnancy test.

The rules are, you have ONE WEEK from the date of your second pregnancy test (the date of the test, not when you got the results) to pick up your prescription.

Personally I think you're fine on the dates, but as I said, CHECK ON IPLEDGE. It should tell you when you can have your next pregnancy test.