Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SurferGirl656

No matter what happens now

No matter what happens now i will never have the perfect skin i want. i finally found the trigger for my stupid acne and i always thought when it clears the skin underneath would be fine and look clear too. now i run my fingers over my skin and it feels completely smooth and soft, then i look in the mirror and its a completely different story. everyone thinks i still have acne when i dont. i have tiny red dots in clusters on my cheeks and up the sides. my forehead is totally clear and my chin is no where near bad. im so depressed because im finally clearing up and i still have to wear make up and feel insecure. im only fourteen and i have scarred damaged skin. anyone help?? :(

i know what you mean, my acne takes forever to heal and it looks like theres tons on my face...

the only thing that helps is sunshine. a nice tan makes it look like ive never even had acne before in my life..

Your whole life is ahead of you. You found your cause at 14! Thats great.

I had severe acne since 14 and found my cause only when 17....

i know what you mean, my acne takes forever to heal and it looks like theres tons on my face...

the only thing that helps is sunshine. a nice tan makes it look like ive never even had acne before in my life..

too much sun actually makes the marks stay longer...