Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gutterflower

Frizzy hair sealer?

So, I've tortured my hair to the point of no return with heat styling, and I've tried hacking it all off and starting again before, but it was so short that I couldn't manage it and ended up straightening it every day again, which defeated the purpose entirely. My hair used to be quite curly and nice, but not so much nowadays because of what I put it through.

I'm trying to quit, I promise.

Which leads me to my question! I'm trying to grow it longer so I can cut it gradually rather than having to chop it all off again. I don't really suit short hair. I know the only way to get rid of split ends is to cut them off, but do any of you guys know any temporary sealers that will slow down the splitting and breakage? I'm trying to be patient with it. I stopped heat styling a few months ago and my hair is in better condition already, but the ends are just going to get worse and I don't want to cut it up to my ears... again.

Also, does anybody have any suggestions for good treatments for very dry hair? I'm trying to coax the life back into it because I'm sick of fighting tooth and nail with it every morning.

Thanks in advance for any helpers. :D