Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SurferGirl656

Im seriously the only one who has...

acne out of everyone i know! its horrible today i tried to think of a single person i know with acne :think: and i couldn't think of ANYONE! no one even gets pimples like i haven't seen a single blemish on one of my friends faces. all the kids i know younger and older have never had it like me. its so frustrating and isolating. anyone else like this?? :(

yup, only guy with acne in my class. In three years, worst I've seen in college bar 2~ people.

I see no girls with acne at my college. except one

I know some people with acne, and see some people at school with acne or a few zits. Mine always seems worse....when I'm in class I look at other peoples skin; envious, comparing and in amazement if they have clear skin.

it's tough feeling like you're the only one, or in my case, feeling like your skin is the worst out of everyone elses around you

Your own skin will always seem "worse."

Whether it is, or isnt, it doesn't matter. If you are comparing yourself to other people then you are probably spending too much time looking at it in the mirror and obsessing over it.

Spend as little time as possible looking in the mirror and no matter how you're feeling on a given day, decide to be happy..

You might not have a choice in whether or not you have acne, but how you let it affect you is completely in your hands.

You may only have a friend or 2 that has acne or no one but there are millions of people out there that have acne just like you. And there are millions of people that have it worse then you.

There are also millions of people that are struggling through much harsher diseases, cancers, and sicknesses. There are people that have nothing, that are homeless, or that are fighting for there countries freedom.

Acne is nothing compared to everything else that is out there. Analyzing every person to see if they have acne or not just makes your acne worse. Let it go. Think it's difficult? Then it will be. Think it's easy? Then it will be. You make the choice. You light the fire. Start a new path, a new journey. Go on a unique adventure and just ignore your acne. It is not difficult. People say that this and that is hard.... it is only hard because you say it is. Let it go, it's easy. Start to live a healthy lifestyle, choose happiness. Do this and your acne will begin to fade away.

Don't let acne control your life, choose yourself to control your own life. Quit looking in the mirror today. It's not hard. If you usually look in the mirror 20 times a day, then try to look at it only 10-15 times a day. It's easy, super easy just like everything else.

That's all for now... I am here in these forums to help so if anyone has questions or wishes to message me then please feel free to do so.

To an Acne Free Life,

Todd