Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goodlife

How many eggs do you eat?

I love eggs. Yummmmm.

I probably get through about 10 a month. I had one tonight to make the batter in my Toad in the Hole :) One of my favourite meals! The batter is made with soy milk of course.

I love eggs. Yummmmm.

I probably get through about 10 a month. I had one tonight to make the batter in my Toad in the Hole :) One of my favourite meals! The batter is made with soy milk of course.

I love how the UK version of toad in a hole and the American version are totally different. I just mentioned toad in a hole in the Random Thought Thread, too! We're on the same wavelength, Christof! : D

I love eggs. Yummmmm.

I love how the UK version of toad in a hole and the American version are totally different. I just mentioned toad in a hole in the Random Thought Thread, too! We're on the same wavelength, Christof! : D

Haha yeah I just saw! Funny though how neither resemble any sort of toad lying in a hole.

I eat 14 eggs a week and about to start raising it up to 3 eggs a day, i been working out in the past 2 months and fill myself up with as much protein as i can! im a skinny dude so im trying to put on weight and so far i gained 7 pounds

I love eggs. Yummmmm.

Haha yeah I just saw! Funny though how neither resemble any sort of toad lying in a hole.

The American version kind of does, if you picture the yolk as the toad and the hole in the toast as, well, the hole.