Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
widelegjeans

Cluster of pimples between brows:(

BLECH!!! As soon as my skin clears up I stop visiting here and say to myself lalala oh i don't need to anymore. But now I SO DO!!! This entire vacation my skin has been great; spotless. AND NOW TWO DAYS BEFORE RETURNING TO SCHOOL A CLUSTER of not just one but 4 PIMPLES comes up. ANd big AND RED:(. Any suggestions for quick drying and reducing redness???

I got the same on one of my temples 2 days before college, just gonna bp it and moisturize.

BLECH!!! As soon as my skin clears up I stop visiting here and say to myself lalala oh i don't need to anymore. But now I SO DO!!! This entire vacation my skin has been great; spotless. AND NOW TWO DAYS BEFORE RETURNING TO SCHOOL A CLUSTER of not just one but 4 PIMPLES comes up. ANd big AND RED:(. Any suggestions for quick drying and reducing redness???

Update: FOur has turned into two and one is easy, just BP on it and it'll be fie but the other is broken skin and RED and irritated from too much BP or something and did I mention red??? Im putting neosporin and seaweed lotion on it to soothe it but anything faster??????? PLEASE!!!!