Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

...and not going out for New Year's Eve tomorrow night :( not because I don't want to go. My skin looks horrible and I have zero confidence to go out and enjoy myself. Several zits on my forehead, around my checks, and near my nose. It really looks awful and there are also many red marks.

I think I'll relax at home and watch the ball drop alone. I'm soo sick of this bs holding me back!

Anyone else cancelling NYE plans because of their skin? or am I the only loser that is not strong enough to just ignore it?

Edited by LLL3

you think negative your mind will be negative.

The reason why you are like this is because you are focusing on the problem and not the solution.

...and not going out for New Year's Eve tomorrow night :( not because I don't want to go. My skin looks horrible and I have zero confidence to go out and enjoy myself. Several zits on my forehead, around my checks, and near my nose. It really looks awful and there are also many red marks.

I think I'll relax at home and watch the ball drop alone. I'm soo sick of this bs holding me back!

Anyone else cancelling NYE plans because of their skin? or am I the only loser that is not strong enough to just ignore it?

You're def not alone. As of now I won't be cancelling my plans but ill need a few drinks to get me up and going. If i wake up tomorrow and my face is worst i may stay home. I've been clear for about a week and ofccouursseee the day before new years id have a break out. Whatever.

HEWITT .. AND WHATS THE SOLUTION?

The reason why you are like this is because you are focusing on the problem and not the solution.

I'VE BEEN FOCUSING ON THE SOLUTION FOR YEARS!!! I'm just sick of it thats all. I've had times in my life where I was completely clear and actually enjoyed life( for that short time) but most of the time my skin is just plain bad.

I made an appointment to see the dermatologist this Tuesday. I will ask him about accutane.

I'VE BEEN FOCUSING ON THE SOLUTION FOR YEARS!!! I'm just sick of it thats all. I've had times in my life where I was completely clear and actually enjoyed life( for that short time) but most of the time my skin is just plain bad.

I made an appointment to see the dermatologist this Tuesday. I will ask him about accutane.

Nope your def not alone;) I am about 50/50 right now on cancelling mine as well due to me looking like ass.

come on now.. I got very severe acne.. noticable from 20 feet away. way worse than yours trust me.

I'm still going out to the CLUB (where beautiful women will be attending) tomorrow.. bout to get my drink on and celebrate with my friends who don't give a fuk about my face.

LET'S GET IT!!! 2010 IS MINE!

come on now.. I got very severe acne.. noticable from 20 feet away. way worse than yours trust me.

I'm still going out to the CLUB (where beautiful women will be attending) tomorrow.. bout to get my drink on and celebrate with my friends who don't give a fuk about my face.

LET'S GET IT!!! 2010 IS MINE!

I wish I had half your strength! Well, I'm glad someone out there isn't letting acne hold them back from enjoying themselves on New Year's Eve!!

I feel like my acne has gotten worse throughout the day! Holy [email protected]#% I'm so frustrated right now I can't even fall asleep. it's crazy

I feel exactly the same. I would rather huddle in the corner than go to a New year party or something. But i have no choice. =( I'm on the regimen but my skin is freaking red and flaky. Plus I have 7 humongous cystic acne (the soft, squishy type that hurts so badly and measures approximately 4 cm) on the left corner of my chin, two pimples on my forehead and a smaller cystic acne on the right corner of my chin.

I just want to die than celebrate.

I WANT TO QUIT THE REGIMEN!!!! :redface:

I feel exactly the same. I would rather huddle in the corner than go to a New year party or something. But i have no choice. =( I'm on the regimen but my skin is freaking red and flaky. Plus I have 7 humongous cystic acne (the soft, squishy type that hurts so badly and measures approximately 4 cm) on the left corner of my chin, two pimples on my forehead and a smaller cystic acne on the right corner of my chin.

I just want to die than celebrate.

I WANT TO QUIT THE REGIMEN!!!! :redface:

Please let your pain be gone with the strength of your soul ;)

Acne is not powerful ;) let it be stopped and let your heart be free :D

isabel xxx :wub:

I haven't contacted any of my old friends like I should have. I'm going to be staying at home, just me and my acne. :(

I want to stay home but I'm really forcing myself to go out. I'm sick of letting my lack of self confidence hold me back and ruin my life. I'm not drinking though because of Accutane so it's going to be pretty boring.

9pm now and still home trying to talk myself into believing that my skin is not that bad. All my friends are at this party down the road and it's KILLING me!

I just don't get it!?! Just a couple days ago on Saturday, my skin was 100% clear. Now I look terrible.

I can't believe I'm on here posting about this. Oh well

doooooood i know exactly how you are feeling. i just told my friends i couldnt go out tonight because i was 'sick' and now im pissed cuz i didnt want acne to ruin my life again.

You may not be able to control your acne... but DON'T LET YOUR ACNE CONTROL YOUR LIFE!

Get out there and LIVE! Enjoy the things you CAN control! You can breathe, you can walk, you can dance, you can sing... I don't mean to sound preachy here... but you only get one life! Don't waste it by hiding in the shadows feeling bad about yourself.

I spent many years of my youth not doing things because of my appearance. It took me till my 30's to realize that I was wasting my life away. No one cares nearly as much about your appearance as YOU do. And only ignorant people are going to judge someone for a condition they cannot control. Who cares what ignorant people think, right?

I hope you all had a great New Years Eve! And if you didn't, then make it your New Years resolution to re-join society and start LIVING!