Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MR17

Chin acne problem (why?)

Hello, so the regimen has been working great for me. Everything has cleared up except my chin acne. I hate it because I don't understand why I only breakout on my chin. I do the same thing i do to my entire face and my chin wont cooperate. I dont pick at it or touch it at all. Its the oiliest part of my face. I don't lite it one bit....my skin tone is uneven, its red, I have dark spots and some acne and I have these little bumps all over my chin and don't know what it is...Can anyone give me some info why my chin is like this?

post-98778-1262143725_thumb.jpg

post-98778-1262144271_thumb.jpg

post-98778-1262143725_thumb.jpg

post-98778-1262144271_thumb.jpg

do you drool a little bit while brushing your teeth? those things can be caused by whitening toothpaste

it does??

I've been breaking out really badly all over my chin. but toothpaste doesn't get everywhere...oh gosh that could be my problem.

Ok so after thinking about it and reading several other post...I'm feeling that maybe I am drooling since I have been on school break and I have been sleeping lots and like a baby...and as far as my toothpaste, I use Colgate but now need to switch....anyone else s' chin like this?

Ok so after thinking about it and reading several other post...I'm feeling that maybe I am drooling since I have been on school break and I have been sleeping lots and like a baby...and as far as my toothpaste, I use Colgate but now need to switch....anyone else s' chin like this?

I have had persistant acne on my chin for over a year now and my acne there is worse than anywhere else i may get it as far as size and severity. All i read and find is it being hormonal acne.

I made a thread about it here:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Hormonal-...63#entry2779363

To try and get help to anyone who knows anything about clearing up hormonal chin acne.

Edited by JayQ

Chin acne is typically related to hormonal acne. I'd try taking Borage Oil/Evening Primrose Oil--they contain GLA which helps regulate hormonal acne. Zinc can also help :)