Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darlinjones

shipping times?

I just ordered some products from www.danielkern.com tonight, and I'm just curious about how long they usually take to ship?

Do you think my products will get shipped out tomorrow since they'll get the order in the morning?

I chose the 2-6 day shipping, which was the cheapest. My experience is that items from other sites usually arrive in a couple days, even if the site says it could take up to 10 days. So I didn't see the point in paying extra for fast shipping!

I live in Nebraska. Anyone else in the midwest remember how many days it took for your order to arrive?

I'm a little nervous about them arriving frozen, because it's supposed to get to be like -10 later this week.

I know Dan did that test and the products didn't SEEM to be harmed, but you never know. Looks can be deceiving. Plus, freezers are usually set closer to 0 degrees than temperatures in the negatives. ha

I read someone's post about how the products had taken like over 2 weeks to arrive or something crazy like that, and that was just U.S. shipping...

How long did yours take to arrive?

thanks

It seems that you chose the Ground option. Here is

Also note, UPS observes holidays on Dec 31 and Jan 1. Unfortunately, this adds two business days to whatever the map says. You should receive a tracking number by email, though.

Alright, thanks for the info.

So do I get the tracking number email when the products ship out?

thanks!

Also note, UPS observes holidays on Dec 31 and Jan 1. Unfortunately, this adds two business days to whatever the map says. You should receive a tracking number by email, though.

thanks!

I believe the email is sent when the labels are printed. So, if you ordered last night then you should have received a tracking number by email already.

thanks!

I believe the email is sent when the labels are printed. So, if you ordered last night then you should have received a tracking number by email already.

I haven't received an email yet, does that mean there could have been a problem with the order? The only email I got was the initial 'order confirmation' one that just had an order number, but no tracking number.

EDIT: JUST received it like a minute after I posted this. haa

Edited by darlinjones