Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
s.m.

the girl i work with

"Has a boyfriend."

It hit me like a head-shot from the hip for the game winning kill. i guess shriveling up like a salted slug every time i looked in to her eyes did itself justice. There is no need to grasp for words anymore, no use in forming incoherent sentences. Not now, I'm not pretty.

Ask her out anyway, do it. I wouldn't miss a chance on testing her fidelity.

It's like closure dawg. Whats with the last line about you not being pretty? lol

"Has a boyfriend."

It hit me like a head-shot from the hip for the game winning kill. i guess shriveling up like a salted slug every time i looked in to her eyes did itself justice. There is no need to grasp for words anymore, no use in forming incoherent sentences. Not now, I'm not pretty.

I love your poetic writing.

If she does have a boyfriend and goes out with you anyways... She might do the same with you in the future with some other guy... So ya its better to avoid such situations...

There is plenty of fish in the sea. However, the sea level is rising and overfishing is an increasing problem.

Soon it will be harder than ever to get a fish. Act fast and put your bait out.

I think about us

And this is simple

Do you wanna be the pus

Of my sexy red pimple?

:D

[/quote

Haha. Thank you for that lovely suggestion. It accompanied my first smile of the Day.

"Has a boyfriend."

If I were the girl whom you've spoken of here I'd probably melt in your hands after reading this. :drool:

This sort of material could get you laid, buddy.

"Has a boyfriend."

If I were the girl whom you've spoken of here I'd probably melt in your hands after reading this. :drool:

This sort of material could get you laid, buddy.

Well i asked her out. She gave me her email, but never replied lol. She then proceeded to take me off her facebook a week later.

Women, sigh....

I don't work there anymore. I would have never found the courage to ask her out otherwise.

Edited by s.m.

Her having a boyfriend has nothing to do with you, so although it hurts, it says nothing about your appearance. Other girls may find you very pretty, and she may have herself if she wasn't already taken. As for not e-mailing and deleting you off of her Facebook, that may have been at her boyfriend's request. And you do write very, very beautifully. :)