Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User118994

So many pimples.. HELP!

Your skin doesn't look bad at all to me!

From personal experience, I'd say dont use so many products. I see better results using less. I'm no expert, so hopefully someone can give you better advice.

Edited by Geeking

do some research on the forums. examine your diet, get plenty of sleep, drink lots of purified water, exercise often. many people find dairy to be a trigger.

Apart from the first picture (i think your forehead), you literally have almost no acne. I bet 95% of the people around you haven't even noticed the few spots you have.

your forehead is prob cos of your long hair, make sure you comb it away from your face when you're sleeping and it should improve.

Edited by xeroj

Well..you do have acne. And you SHOULD go to a doctor !! Professional medical advice is always better than advice over on the forums here.

Probably wanna get rid of the scrub though--it'll irritate your skin too much. Something like differin/retin-a + a mild brush like clarisonic should be better.