Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone, I wish i could post a picture because this seems unique in that i've never had anything like it. Last night i popped a pimple(i knowwwww, please no speech) and everything seemed to go okay, there is still a slight bump... but its nothing i cant handle. The weird thing is, within about 2 or 3 cm or so around the bump there is still redness. Usually, my redness lasts a few hours and is gone by morning, but this was weird in that when i look up close, it looks like tiny cuts in that its a bunch of red blood marks... I feel like i need some way to close up these...holes is the best word i can think of. I tried to put on calamine lotion last night because that usually works to remove redness, but i took it off after a little because it got cold as ice. I've iced the area and put on neosporin since the pop, as well as aloe vera and warm washcloth soaks. everything leaves it feeling cool and kind of painful Its been almost a day and the area is still red, so there is some concern. It is right on my brow above and to the right of my left eye. I was thinking of trying dead sea mud before my shower tonight... but was wondering if anyone had any other advice. Hoping to get rid of this in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Thanks!

Hey everyone, I wish i could post a picture because this seems unique in that i've never had anything like it. Last night i popped a pimple(i knowwwww, please no speech) and everything seemed to go okay, there is still a slight bump... but its nothing i cant handle. The weird thing is, within about 2 or 3 cm or so around the bump there is still redness. Usually, my redness lasts a few hours and is gone by morning, but this was weird in that when i look up close, it looks like tiny cuts in that its a bunch of red blood marks... I feel like i need some way to close up these...holes is the best word i can think of. I tried to put on calamine lotion last night because that usually works to remove redness, but i took it off after a little because it got cold as ice. I've iced the area and put on neosporin since the pop, as well as aloe vera and warm washcloth soaks. everything leaves it feeling cool and kind of painful Its been almost a day and the area is still red, so there is some concern. It is right on my brow above and to the right of my left eye. I was thinking of trying dead sea mud before my shower tonight... but was wondering if anyone had any other advice. Hoping to get rid of this in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Thanks!

I think the spots might be broken blood vessels? just a thought... help?

The skin isn't actually broken, is it? It's just red dots underneath the skin?

This used to happen to me a lot because I squeezed pimples with way too much force, and ended up just pinching the skin real bad... I suspect that booacne is right and they are broken blood vessels or something of the sort.

Unfortunately, I never found a way to make these things disappear overnight. Sorry I don't have a remedy for you :|

But they did usually go away on their own within a week.