Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prettyboy909

Name YOur Facial Cleanser

Hi everyone if you bothered to open well why dont you go ahead and write down what cleanser it is you use for your face?? Dont be shy to anwser the question =]

i use skinfood cleans all with aloe and manuka honey. it is made in NZ. think it is available in the UK, but not sure if it is sold in the states. it is very, very, mild.

Wash twice a day with original Johnson's baby shampoo (yellow bottle), not the head to toe wash.

Edited by Priestess

La-Roche Posay Effaclar Gel Cleanser. Excellent stuff.

I've still some Clarins exfoliator left, so sometimes I use that.

I'm currently using a foaming pad (Triaz) w/6% BP from the derm. It is extremely harsh on my skin, but doing the job. I'm going to switch to all Suki Skincare products as soon as I'm 98%...almost there. I've been using the toner and skin balancing OIL (yes, oil...you have to read about it to get it-google "suki skincare for acne"). The Suki line has not given me any new acne, and has dramatically improved the texture of my skin AND it smells so good (natural-essential oils)! I break out from anything and everything, but there is something in this line that my skin loves.

i been thinking about getting a new cleanser, i use clean and clear at the minute but i think there is a better natural option available, any thoughts?

i been thinking about getting a new cleanser, i use clean and clear at the minute but i think there is a better natural option available, any thoughts?

eyre botanicals is supposedly organic

I use clearasil ultra and st ives apricot 2 to 3 times a week as an exfoliator... I moisturize with skin so soft from Avon

African Black Soap!!! It is the best!!!!!! All natural, anti inflamatory, leaves my skin so soft.

Use it on my body too. I noticed the most dramatic result when I started using this on body acne on my back.

African Black Soap!!! It is the best!!!!!! All natural, anti inflamatory, leaves my skin so soft.

Use it on my body too. I noticed the most dramatic result when I started using this on body acne on my back.

hey ive hear alot about african black soap i went to the website of the 1 your using it looks like a piece of chochalete browny more than soap to be honest lol but how do you get a lather out of that?

I use Murad Acne cleanser. Its the BEST! I swear by that whole brand. It can be bought at Sephora or online. tHey have a whole acne line that is just amazing and doesnt dry out or irritate skin.

Johnson & Johnson's PURPOSE liquid cleanser. Been using it for years. It's oil-free, fragrance-free and soap-free. Very gentle on the skin. I can't use any of the medicated cleansers. They just aggravate my acne even more and cause excessive redness and dryness.