Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Geeking

How ya feelin' about your acne today?

Feeling like shit today. I wish I could sleep all day long until I get clear.

I second that.

Thought this massive breakout would be okay since it's on only one cheek, the other was clear. Wake up this morning to find the left cheek to wanted to join in on the celebrations!

FUUUUUUU, so mad. I don't know what to do anymore.

I know, I feel so angry too. It is like everything in my life now is about worrying about this... I could have done so many things during my vacation, but did nothing... and now it is almost over and I'll have to face college looking like this.

I HATE LIFE

I love sleep, but I doubt even I could sleep long enough to wake up with clear skin! :eh:

Try not to feel so bad about it folks. Maybe you're not feeling so good about your skin, but you should try and be good to yourself. Giving yourself a hard time about it all just makes things worse.

Yeah, I've been there before and totally know what it's like - I have at least a few crazy rants on the previous pages of this very topic! - but the best thing is to shrug it off as much as you can and make sure you don't miss out on stuff. It sucks to miss out. Fair enough, it does take a whole lot of guts to drag yourself out there, smile and get on with things when you're not feeling good about yourself, but we have to do it because we deserve to be happy just like everyone else. :)

The reality is, nobody ever really cares about our skin as much as we might. Everyone out there is getting on with their business and is too busy to stop and study us. And anybody who might stop to do that is an idiot so they don't even matter. :snooty:

:D

Edited by PaulH85

A little cruddy. Which hasnt been the case in a while.

It looks like I didnt totally skip the tim-of-the-month- breakout. I got some tiny winy little thingsaorund my nose which you can even see....they heal in a day. On my forhead i got a tiny red dot, and it went way in a night.....which gives me hoe ofr thi tiny red dot that just formed today. ONe that will not be gone any day now, is the brand spankingnew papule right on my hairline (you cant really see it much, due to its palcement) but its fuckin red and fat. Ah well, with makeupi look great....still a downer tho

I feel a bit stressed about a break out on my right cheek as because my skin is starting to clear up, it seems really awful! I know that the regimen is starting to work for me though and it has gotten better overall, so I'm trying to keep stress levels to a minimum. (: Keep smiling & ignoring it is working so far.

I know how you feel. I was just almost clear (cept for scars) and I got that monthly breakout...not near as bad as its ben. And atlthough its reallyont that bad (in comparison to other times) it gives you that slipping feeling, like oyu almost feel back into thep it of zitopia. But dont fret, continue with your regimen and gain persepctive. ITsgetting better right?

so relatable! I can't tell you how many days I wake up wishing it was time to go to bed so I can wake up the next morning with clearer skin! Hang in there! I know it's bad but it doesn't last forever! Try to have fun and not worry about it! Do something nice for yourself, even if it requires staying home! Trust me, things are a lot easier when you have something to distract you and you aren't thinking about acne every waking hour! Even if you distract yourself for an hour thats an accomplishment!

I'm feeling pretty okay right now :) Just one microzit next to my nose that is well on its way to being gone, and just the flesh-colored bumps I abhor :( but other than that, I feel pretty good :)

so relatable! I can't tell you how many days I wake up wishing it was time to go to bed so I can wake up the next morning with clearer skin! Hang in there! I know it's bad but it doesn't last forever! Try to have fun and not worry about it! Do something nice for yourself, even if it requires staying home! Trust me, things are a lot easier when you have something to distract you and you aren't thinking about acne every waking hour! Even if you distract yourself for an hour thats an accomplishment!

Thanks for the support Kaley! It is so hard to distract myself with other things. It is like as if any problem that I had back when I was clear looks so minor now.

Anyway, I hope everything goes fine with your soon to be boyfriend!

Pretty crappy again...my right lower cheek area looks like crapola!!!! The dryness from the BP is about to drive me totally bonkers. I'm trying to stay positive and hope it gets better before my vacation next week. And my coworker just came in here complaining about her freckles that she has on her nose. Seriously?! She has clear skin and the freckles are her damn fault because she bakes in the sun weekly! Geeezzzzzz!

Carleenor, your skin looks pretty darn clear, how's the regimen treating you? I'm avoiding BP because I used it for a while in conjuction with the Patrica Wexler Acne Kit but my skin became immune to it. I then stopped using it and only recently thought I could use BP again as a spot treatment but no way no how! That broke me out like crazy, maybe it was like an IB but I just don't want to rely on BP for the rest of my life. Not to mention I'm only 21 and I already have signs of aging, which I know is from the BP because I avoid sun exposure.

It WAS clear after I was about 2 weeks into the regimen...it has exploded since then. It was looking worse than it did before I started. Now it's the flakiness that is making it all look terrible. I'm trying to find a good combo of the jojoba and moisturizer. A bunch of skin comes off every day in the shower when I gently rub in the jojoba oil. Is that normal? It seems like a bunch of skin to me....

feeling like crap... i broke out but i have music and some games to calm me down :D i just want to be a little clear of acne by end of sumer

Hello, I'm new here but I thought I'd pop in and say hi.

I feel absolutely horrible about my acne everyday. I have hereditary cystic acne It makes me feel ugly and I hate not enjoying going to the beach or the pool because I can't take my shirt off, which, then leads me to get depressed. I just feel so hideous. Bluhh. :doubt:

I feel a bit stressed about a break out on my right cheek as because my skin is starting to clear up, it seems really awful! I know that the regimen is starting to work for me though and it has gotten better overall, so I'm trying to keep stress levels to a minimum. (: Keep smiling & ignoring it is working so far.

I know how you feel. I was just almost clear (cept for scars) and I got that monthly breakout...not near as bad as its ben. And atlthough its reallyont that bad (in comparison to other times) it gives you that slipping feeling, like oyu almost feel back into thep it of zitopia. But dont fret, continue with your regimen and gain persepctive. ITsgetting better right?

Yeah, slowly but surely I'm pretty positive it's beginning to sort itself out. I just sometimes have those days where I feel like I'm going backwards! D:

Thanks for the support Kaley! It is so hard to distract myself with other things. It is like as if any problem that I had back when I was clear looks so minor now.

Anyway, I hope everything goes fine with your soon to be boyfriend!

No problem! Just remember to be strong! Try to let go of your worry about what other people are going to think of your acne and the pressure to look perfect. People actually will, and i'm sure do accept you with or without clear skin! You'd be surprised how much relief you will feel and how much fun you can have when your not obsessing over your skin!

And my night went wonderful :) met his parents (eeek) and then went and met up with some other people! still no talk about what we are/where our relationship stands but i'm sure it will come with time. My skin was pretty clear as well, i have some embarassing marks that I was able to cover up the redness so at least my skin looked decent, but I didn't allow myself to waste any time or brain space worrying about it! And he obviously didn't either because he kept telling me how great i looked, he even sent me a text once i got home telling me i looked amazing tonight. <3

Hello, I'm new here but I thought I'd pop in and say hi.

I feel absolutely horrible about my acne everyday. I have hereditary cystic acne It makes me feel ugly and I hate not enjoying going to the beach or the pool because I can't take my shirt off, which, then leads me to get depressed. I just feel so hideous. Bluhh. :doubt:

Mine is hereditary too! :) It comes from my mother's side and I have the worst in the family. I hate taking my shirt off too! My chest is hideous, but also because I'm out of shape. You're not alone!

At first I was kinda pissed today. Becuase I got some tiny white heads. Than i gained some fucking perspective. My scars faded osm cuh and are looking som uch better , along with red marks and everything:) And I relaized whiteheads are not even noticeabel and theyll be gone before I know it. A little pissed about the papule at the bototm corner of my chin, but its in a really unnoticable place. so gained some, lost some:) Its getting way better than it was. I went out an swam with no makeup today, and drank water (thats rare for me). I feel good, weddings 2moro. :)

Yeah, slowly but surely I'm pretty positive it's beginning to sort itself out. I just sometimes have those days where I feel like I'm going backwards! D:

I know what you mean. I felt that these past days becuase i got some small zits form the-time-of-the-month breakout. But than i ralzied everything else is looking way better, and theyll be gone b4 u know it. Just smile, worrying does notihng.

I'm feeling pretty bad about my skin right now. I felt like I was having pretty good progress, until recently. I broke out terribly, and I'm hating it so much. Clear skin seems so far away, and impossible. :(

Today, that damn time of the month came along (hello break outs). After a month on my new regime and feeling great about myself, I fell right back down to where I started. Today also happened to be my best friend's birthday and I went over. Her little cousin poked me and said hello and I said hi back and went back to talking to my friend. She poked me again and asked me why my face was ugly.... I just turned right around and walked out the door. I hate children for that exact reason. I wish I could shield my face from kids to avoid them from pointing out things. I understand that they don't know any better but what kids say is what really gets to me...

Go to hell acne.

Today, that damn time of the month came along (hello break outs). After a month on my new regime and feeling great about myself, I fell right back down to where I started. Today also happened to be my best friend's birthday and I went over. Her little cousin poked me and said hello and I said hi back and went back to talking to my friend. She poked me again and asked me why my face was ugly.... I just turned right around and walked out the door. I hate children for that exact reason. I wish I could shield my face from kids to avoid them from pointing out things. I understand that they don't know any better but what kids say is what really gets to me...

Go to hell acne.

Im so soory. Theyre little kids and there stupid, I hate them too. Just frget it, they dont know and theyll beo n here in 10 years freaknig out abotu there zits too. I recently had the monthly breakut too. Just remember your prgress you had form the regimen. Theres always a few bumps in the road:) itll get better

Good, my big zit already dissapered and so did the whiteheads. So that over. Things are looknig faded , which is good.

Im a little frightned about camping for 3 days this Wednesday.....If i wash my face there like regular, and use my Erythrmycin like usual, do you think ill break out? Or do you think the mountain air will refresh it? I plan on doing my same regimen, since they have showers there

Today I feel better about my acne. A lot better than yesterday. The painful white heads that i kept poping and that kept haunting me went away :)

The time of the month break outs are going away too.

I just gotta wait for my acne to go away forever so I can start my scar treatments. If only I can see my new hero, my dermatologist in Mexico :|

:)

every face i look at (not on this website lol) seems to have great skin wtf

why is there no fellow acne sufferers where i live

every face i look at (not on this website lol) seems to have great skin wtf

why is there no fellow acne sufferers where i live

i fu**ing agree with you! I'm the ugliest person in my town, and all the heartless girls here are pretty. why me? haha