Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone tried both GoW and Vivant mandelic acid?

Can anyone comment on Vivant versus Garden of Wisdom mandelic acid? I have been using Vivant and my skin looks better after only a week and a half. The high alcohol in it is a bit harsh though. The price tag is pretty high as well. Has anyone used both of these brands for a while? I've seen people comment that Vivant is the stronger one. I don't want to switch if GoW isn't going to cut it.

My Vivant Mandelic Acid came today. So I'll be able to report my findings soon.

Keep Clear ;)

I think you'll be happy with the Vivant.

I would much rather use the GoW brand if the results are the same. The price is lower, they use natural ingredients and anti-oxidants, and supposedly much less alcohol.

Maybe I'll try the GoW for a while and see what happens. Acne is so random though. I might coincidentally start breaking out and it will seem like the product change is responsible.

Have you tried the Exfol Serum or Sebum Be Gone? They're both on the Dianayvonne site.

Very pleased with first application no irritation at all :)

Edited by MedusaGorgonia

Have you tried the Exfol Serum or Sebum Be Gone? They're both on the Dianayvonne site.

Very pleased with first application no irritation at all :)

The exfol is 2% BHA and I have been using the Paula's Choice for a long time already. The Sebum Be Gone is a copper peptide which I'm not completely sold on yet.