Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rudie James

Oh my gosh.. I'm crying :(

aa.. I've found two open pores on my face where acne used to be. Oh it's not nice to think they might be new and there forever and all my own fault for doing this regimen. I'll be a week in tomorrow. I really need advice. I don't know whether to ride it out til i have an amount of BP which means no new spots and no scarring or whether to cut my losses, it's horrible =(

aa.. I've found two open pores on my face where acne used to be. Oh it's not nice to think they might be new and there forever and all my own fault for doing this regimen. I'll be a week in tomorrow. I really need advice. I don't know whether to ride it out til i have an amount of BP which means no new spots and no scarring or whether to cut my losses, it's horrible =(

Hi Rudie,

I hope I don't offend you, but it doesn't sound that bad...probably because I had flunctuating acne from moderate to very severe acne....sounds to me like you only have a few pimples...if that's the case, I would advise that you look into natural ways to heal your skin before you try the heavy duty BP stuff...but then again, even if you have severe acne, I would still advise you to look into natural healing options rather than chemical options that might have adverse longterm consequences for you...

Basically, BP is a very strong chemical and it sounds to me like it's too harsh for your skin. It certainly damaged my skin. So, why not trial a natural method for clearing your skin i.e. adjusting your diet, washing only with sea salt, applying crystal mineral deodorant salts and using a natural moisturizer like jojoba oil or macadamia oil (with Vitamin E & lavender oil)....I've achieved a 95% success rate in less than 2 weeks...I'm aiming for 100% flawless skin...

Here are some posts and websites that might be useful for you:

http://www.wellsphere.com/general-medicine...problems/363189

http://www.myacnereview.com/2007/01/14/tre...-acne-symptoms/

Hope this is useful to you :) so keep trying to find the right solution for you...it's out there!!!

AquaSea

Edited by aquasea