Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
john_2001

Acne after accutane

I finished my accutane treatment 3 months ago. After about a month acne start to appear again on my face, but not so much on my body (only an inflammed bump from time to time). The thing is that I outgrew the acne on my nose about 3-4 years ago but now my nose is full of pimples and they don't go away at all (i even use azelaic acid whitch was a life saver in the past), and also many other pimples are appearing especially on places on my face i didn't have acnee. It almost seems I'm starting acne from the very beggining, like my entire adolescence is repeating. I hope at least my body acne stays at bay.

By the way, does anyone know why acne develops on certain areas, cause i have a small patch beneath my chest in the right, with a few pimples/nodulues that never go away, but only in that place, and also the same thing but on my chest (left side); it seems like the pimpls/nodules are allways growing from the same pores; why is that ?

Edited by john_2001