Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soup_nazi

Need Help Asking a Girl Out

It may depend on how well you know her or on the current status of your relationship (i.e., are you two friends?). In my opinion, simply asking if she'd like to grab a cup of coffee sometime would be the best way.

Edited by Oh_yesterday_came_suddenly

Sophomores in high school don't go out for coffee very often. Chipotle may be a quality first date though.

And yes, we are good friends.

I actually like this girl though, it's not just another flirty teenage crush.

Edited by soup_nazi

Sophomores in high school don't go out for coffee very often. Chipotle may be a quality first date though.

And yes, we are good friends.

I actually like this girl though, it's not just another flirty teenage crush.

If you two are good friends, then I would suggest simply being honest with her in regards to your feelings for her. Asking her out may not mean much, since platonic friends often go to movies and dinner together.

Flowers? Lots of girls love flowers. Maybe glue a hershey kiss to a note telling her to meet you at so and so place, and leave the note somewhere she'll see it... then be at the place at the time with flowers and ask her if she'd like to go out somewhere sometime.

That probably seems too unrealistic but OMG I'd think it was so cute. <3 Plus it'd be so unforgettable. Even if she doesn't feel up to it, I can guarantee she'll appreciate the gesture :)

Edited by Ḻyssa

If youre in the same class as her ( if you are at school) then sit next to her; and during the class write down on your book something like " want to go out sometime" or something along those lines; and say; " sorry i really need help with this question" and pass the book over.

:wub:

seduce her in the girl's bathroom

lol

that's definitely a possibility..

Maybe i'll hide under her bed covers naked. how cute would that be!??!?!?!

Edited by soup_nazi