Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trucker t

need to rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey i havnt been on here in a while simply because ive been trying really hard to put acne to the back of my mind, ive been putting up with it for 13 yrs and i thought if i cant cure it then maybe i should try to forget about it instead, but ive found it impossibe and im now nursing a brand new out break and to say im annoyed is an understatment, i think whats most frustrating is you try so many things and nothing works its incredable demoralising, ive got work tommorow, i cant have any more time off because of this, so i will have to face the idiots who feel it neccessary to make comments to be about my skin, i tell myself to not listen but it wears you down, god acne is a pain in the arse.

Hey i havnt been on here in a while simply because ive been trying really hard to put acne to the back of my mind, ive been putting up with it for 13 yrs and i thought if i cant cure it then maybe i should try to forget about it instead, but ive found it impossibe and im now nursing a brand new out break and to say im annoyed is an understatment, i think whats most frustrating is you try so many things and nothing works its incredable demoralising, ive got work tommorow, i cant have any more time off because of this, so i will have to face the idiots who feel it neccessary to make comments to be about my skin, i tell myself to not listen but it wears you down, god acne is a pain in the arse.

I feel for you... and I 2nd your post. :boohoo: Amazing, isn't it, how much people can bear... we acne suffers have got to be some of the toughest people on earth. Seriously. :hifive:

I'm glad you feel comfortable in coming here and ranting. I hope you always feel that way. I know it's a tough battle with yourself, but take little steps in realizing that your acne doesn't define who you are. You are yourself regardless of it. It's not easy and I know what I say seems impossible, but I urge you to give it a try.

Regardless, I hope you see what the org has to offer because there are a lot of options and paths to improving your skin. Just know we are here for you. :comfort: