Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karam

Was going to start Claravis today but the pharmacy had to order it, is this common...

...it was Sams Club Pharmacy

is there a pharmacy that is more reliable??

what makes matters worse is my prescription says I need to get Claravis only no substitutes

what makes matters worse is my prescription says I need to get Claravis only no substitutes

Same here, they dont keep alot of stock on claravis, sotret or any of the accutane brands really. They had to order mine too but it came in the next day. Ive never used sams club but im sure the pharmacy is fine. As long as your getting the drug you need its all good right? :) It is common to have to wait a day or two so make sure you get your Dermo/blood tests out of the way and make sure you order your new perscription a couple of days before you run out. How many mg's a day are you starting at?

Same here, they dont keep alot of stock on claravis, sotret or any of the accutane brands really. They had to order mine too but it came in the next day. Ive never used sams club but im sure the pharmacy is fine. As long as your getting the drug you need its all good right? :) It is common to have to wait a day or two so make sure you get your Dermo/blood tests out of the way and make sure you order your new perscription a couple of days before you run out. How many mg's a day are you starting at?

a measly 40 mg, & I'm 5'11" 190lb

a measly 40 mg, & I'm 5'11" 190lb

theres nothing wrong with going on a low dosage like 40mg. It's safer.You dont get as many side effects and the side effects are wayyy less severe on a lower dosage.