Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, what kind of meats can I eat that dont cause acne????

Ive heard red meats are bad, including stuff like bacon, sausage, and chicken and turkey with its skin....

What am I left with??? :o

Guest fatman_uk

They dont' give me acne, might not give u acne, stop listenin to what happens for other ppl an try TESTING things on YOU before jumpin on a bandwagon dude.

-Gaz

True true..but what I was gonna do is listen to those ppl, eat like a peasant..Then slowly later introduce those "sinner" foods back into my diet to see which ones trigger ma acne :o But if its fact that any meats cause acne for you...Let us know! :?

Or you could adopt a vegetarian diet. It's really healthy so you wont have to worry about eating the wrong foods as much and there lots of foods you can still eat.

Guest fatman_uk

But there's just as much that u CAN'T! :o

I dont have enough choice as it is! LOL

-Gaz

heck no Ima meat eater and always will be...God put meat on this earth for us to eat and Ima take advantage of it :o I guess I will try out small steaks and stuff and see if its cool 8)

heck no Ima meat eater and always will be...God put meat on this earth for us to eat and Ima take advantage of it  :o I guess I will try out small steaks and stuff and see if its cool  8)

No god put vegetables and fruit for humans to eat... but whatever this isnt a place to debate.

heck no Ima meat eater and always will be...God put meat on this earth for us to eat and Ima take advantage of it  :o I guess I will try out small steaks and stuff and see if its cool  8)

No god put vegetables and fruit for humans to eat... but whatever this isnt a place to debate.

Tuff luck you just started it :D What, are animals for pets than?

Guest fatman_uk

God shouldn't have made man so good an efficient at killin the other animals then. :o

Tasty. 8)

-Gaz

Tuff luck you just started it :D What, are animals for pets than?

I don't believe animals were put on this earth for humans, I think that's arrogant. I don't like that humans have forced animals as pets and I am against breeding MAINLY because of the over-population that's going on and all these animals have to have bad lives and be 'put down'

All meats are good, however, flesh proteins are the hardest for your body to break down. The fat and cholesterol in them can be neutralized, but remember, fifty percent of your bodies energy per day should come from carbo hydrates.

Meat is GOOD for your skin. It's the overabundance of too-quickly digested carbohydrates that cause both acne and weight gain in western society. Why do you think we're all fat with bad skin? :o

Even the FDA has agreed that a high protein, low carbohydrate diet is the best option for optimum health.

The people with the clearest skin around the world are those of the pacific islands and the inuits (eskimos). Virtually none of their diet comes from wheat products. The only carbohydrates in there come from fruits. Meat is a very large portion of their diet.

Guest fatman_uk

Dam straight Tim.

I'M at the TOP of the food chain, an i aint gonna stop eatin animals jus for some hippy-ass reason of 'cruelty', hell, what's worse? Bein stuck in the wild, havin some other animals tear em up an eat em... or a human, feedin a lookin after em,m then choppin ur head off. Heh! :o

-Gaz

don't believe animals were put on this earth for humans, I think that's arrogant. I don't like that humans have forced animals as pets and I am against breeding MAINLY because of the over-population that's going on and all these animals have to have bad lives and be 'put down'

Everybody sing-along now:

"You don't win friends with salad"......"You don't win friends with salad"..... :wink:

Guest fatman_uk

LOLOLOL!

About the pets thing, do u think we should jus kick all the animals out our doors an see how they do?

Can u say, roadkill?

-Gaz

No. These animals would not survive in the wilderness so if we just threw them all out they would die. We should take care of them until the problem is stopped.

Meat is GOOD for your skin. It's the overabundance of too-quickly digested carbohydrates that cause both acne and weight gain in western society. Why do you think we're all fat with bad skin? :o

Even the FDA has agreed that a high protein, low carbohydrate diet is the best option for optimum health.

The people with the clearest skin around the world are those of the pacific islands and the inuits (eskimos). Virtually none of their diet comes from wheat products. The only carbohydrates in there come from fruits. Meat is a very large portion of their diet.

Number one I'm not fat and never have been. Number two I'm pretty sure fruit couldn't survive in artic tempitures.

Guest fatman_uk

Yeah, likw WTF? Eskimos goin down the lagoon an pickin up some coconuts? :roll:

An how the hell do u stop the 'problem' of givin pets good, warm homes an food? Jus wait till they all die then don't have nomore? I think we'd be extinct of a few animals if they didnt have domestic lives.

Sheesh, hippy. :roll:

-Gaz

Yes, it is very healthy to eat lots of meat to keep your weight down and stay fit and healthy. Lots of meat and steamed vegetables. I love meat. Especially the meat on my girfriend's butt.

Let's face it in the cave man days they hunted animals with spears and rocks and shit and ate meat. Animals are to kill and put on the barbecue pit and eat.

There's nothing like some good barbecued ribs, nice juicy brisket and steaks, sausage, chicken wings, fajitas, pork ribs, hamburger paties, barbacoa, tripas.

Mmmmm..........with a baked potato with lots of butter and sour cream and bacon bits, chives, and cheese. And some beans. Lots of beans and chili. And jalapenos too.

And plenty of beer.

If you never eat raw vegetables then that contradicts your little story about the cave men because why would eating steamed vegetables be seen as less 'barbaric' then eating raw vegetables? I'm sorry but you must be one unhealthy bastard and that might be the cause of acne for you. Humans don't need meat to survive so why kill something you don't have to?

Humans don't need PC's, cars, brick houses, TV's, watches etc. to survive. Why use them? Anyway, I kill the beasts and eat them BECAUSE I LIKE IT. BTW read the Genesis if you believe.

I find your way of debating repulsive; you seem to feel so superior because you don't eat meat. An awkward trait.