Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PeruvianSkin3113

EVOO as a moisturizer

sorry if I put this to the wrong section but I am new to this blog website

I am going out right now to buy some EVOO to try as a moisturizer on my face....unlike many ppl i am not going to go straight to bed and lather it on my face and wake up to a horrible mess....

ppl when you try new products or regimins dont go throwing them all over your face and complain about breaking out....its called spot treatment...

i have a pimple i have chose on my face...its close to my hair line so i can hide it with hair if it goes out of control from the EVOO....

tonight i will wash my face and apply EVOO generiously in that area for the next 5 days....if nothing appears i will try a larger section of my face....still a place i can hide if everything goes horrible....

if it works with and not against my skin i will continue till i have covered most of my face.....

sigueme si kieres!

follow me if you want!

<3

La Peruana :redface:

i tried this, it didn't make it worse or better but it didn't cause any new breakouts. it's just a bit heavy for me but i guess it could make a good night cream.