Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wrocky

Gaspari Size On?

Hello,

Does anyone know anything about Gaspari Size On? Any stories on how it affects acne?

I just recently got back into bodybuilding and im looking for a decent pre/intra workout drink. Gaspari in my opinion is the best company, since their Myofusion protein is the only one which doesnt break me out and in fact it made my acne better:) (It contains also vitamins such as Vit-A,C,D,E etc).

Any advice would be highly appreciated,

Thanks

I once took it back in the day. I didn't notice any particular flare up in acne. I think it can help you more than hurt you because it has so many good vitamins and minerals that help with acne.

Tried a small tub of this and Superpump 250.

Didn't affect my skin at all.

But at the same time, I didn't notice any actual results in the gym either. Didn't have an increased pump, couldn't lift any harder or heavier than usual, didn't notice more vascularity, nothing it promises.

Kind of pricey too

Thanks for the replies, so what products do you guys use before gym?

I just pop a caffeine pill for a stimulant, drink it down with 5g of creatine, and maybe take an aakg supplement if I have some on hand.

By the way, if you want reviews on how products work (not regarding acne, though you could ask that too), go on Bodybuilding.com. Their forums have user reviews for almost anything you could think of.

Edited by Jërëmÿn

thanks every one, jeremy i use bodybuilding store and their forums often, they are really informative, but since im very acne prone its best to ask questions regarding skin and supplements on here.

Jeremy, what type of creatine do you use? Im afraid that i will break out, since there are alot of reports of creatine breaking out people.

Here is the new Size On V2 product which im looking forward to order when in comes out in the begining of the December:

6eb7.jpg

(If the link doesnt work, added picture in attachments in the bottom of the post)

The main ingredients which im worried about is:

16g sugars, Creatine Monohydrate, Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Disodium Creatine Phosphate

Its good to see that people here took Original Size on and did not notice increased acne. Does anyone have info on these types of creatine? I think Gaspari is very respected company and they would use high quality sources for their products, so im not worried about that, but Im more worried about the creatine itself.

post-67141-1258493148_thumb.jpg

post-67141-1258493148_thumb.jpg

Edited by wrocky

I just use creatine mono. You can get like 1000g from Twinlab, Supplement Direct etc for like 20 bucks or so.

I'm not sure if it really makes a difference, but it's so cheap, so I figure I have nothing to lose.

I'd be more worried about the 16g of sugar for acne.

I have seen some people claim that different forms of creatine caused breakouts for them, but that doesn't seem quite as common as sugar breakouts (at least to me anyway).

Solid ingredient list, so you can try it if you'd like.

But you might be better off sending Gaspari a message to ask for some samples and see what happens. From what I've seen, they are really generous, especially if you offer to write a review for them.

hmm, yeah i am currently deciding between Micro-Creatine Monohydrate or Size On. The problem is that in my country they are really expensive, so I do large orders from Bodybuilding.com once in few months(works out much cheaper). So i dont think the sample thing would work for people outside USA.

As some people in this topic mentioned before, that they did not notice difference in acne with the original version of Sizeon, which had 14grms of sugar.

I guess there is no other way to find out if it breaks me out or no, other than try it and maybe apply some extra DUAC cream before and after workout :).

If I can ask, what types of food does break you out? If i understand right, then sugar breaks you out? Is it only sugar which is added to food or also natural sugar, for example in Bananas. I remember to have breakouts from Bananas before, like 2years ago, but now im eating 4bananas a day and dont have any breakouts anymore.

Sugar used to be a problem for me, but I've been fine with it in the past couple of years or so, though I try to avoid it for other reasons.

Only foods which really cause a problem for me are the oily/greasy or many highly processed foods