Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~Tiny~

Stay away from LUSH FRESH FARMACY!!!

I would just like to admit to everyone how VERY wrong I was about Lush's Fresh Farmacy soap.

I have been using Nature's plus beauty cleansing bar for about a year. it has worked wonders for my skin. I love love love that stuff!!

I got a small breakout around my chin so I decided to use FF over the weekend to dry some of it up.

Big mistake!! It was as if I erased everything I worked for with my skin. I broke out in huge cyst like pimples again....( which i have not had in about a year and half )

So my advice now is to stay far away from Lush's FF!!!

I think thats a bit of an overreaction. It is a little drying, so maybe you overused it, overscrubbed or just maybe had an unlucky reaction. Anyway, it works really good for me on the times I've used it. It has a lot of antibacterial ingredients, and so long as u use it gently once per day it always seems to help my skin quite a bit. I wouldn't use it regularly though, just now and then for a natural antibacterial boost!

I think thats a bit of an overreaction. It is a little drying, so maybe you overused it, overscrubbed or just maybe had an unlucky reaction. Anyway, it works really good for me on the times I've used it. It has a lot of antibacterial ingredients, and so long as u use it gently once per day it always seems to help my skin quite a bit. I wouldn't use it regularly though, just now and then for a natural antibacterial boost!

I did use it for a short period of time ONLY TWO DAYS....and it broke me out terribly...and i don't scrub my skin. I used it how i would normally use any cleanser... gentle...and yet still bad results. I will stick with my own advice and stay far away from FF.