Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Babi

still flaky, 5 months..

ok, I really try not to complain too much, but i've been on the regimen over 5 months, yes the results are good but I am still flaky! am i the only one? I mean will it ever actually really stop?

Please dont tell me to use less BP, I only use the 2 pumps and my skin isnt fully clear after 5 months

thank you

Well know you can start by using less bp...LOL jk. Anyways have you tried what the pinned topics said about flaking? Rub jojoba oil on your face before applying the bp, either wash it off or wipe it off with a towel after leaving it on for 10 min. For me personally its been like 3 days and i felt an uncomfortable flakiness so I got like ocd trying to avoid it ans what not. So I got some of that oil as well as the olay spf 15 moisturizer (you look in the forum and you'll find the topic regarding it in this section). Those REALLY work well :D, some parts of my face are no longer all flaky/dry. It still feels funny so I have to see how it turns out for the rest of the week. but i noticed how smooth and soft it is in one day. Try it out :D

Yes, I use all of Dan's products, everything like he says.

and yes, I do use the jojoba thing, but my questions was more like, is it normal that I still actually have to do it, even after 5 months,.. cuz its getting kinda annoying!

I'm coming to the end of 8 weeks and I flake on my lower cheeks like crazy. Some days are worse than others. I do the regimen exact and use jojoba in with my moisturizer. If anyone can come up with a better solution, please let us know. I've even went down to using BP once a day for 2 days to see what happened, I only got a couple pimples... still flakey.

Use the jojoba oil before and after you've applied the BP.The oil won't stop the BP from being absorbed into your skin. I do this and it's stopped most of the dry skin.