Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PaulyD

Two super stars with acne

I would call that '2 superstars with a few spots'. It doesn't look bad at all

Christiano Ronaldo does have severe acne, or he did have at one point in his life. I've seen him in a bar in Manchester and it is more than 'a few spots'.

He's still arrogant though!

Cristiano Ronaldo = Heaven, with or without acne! Just goes to show that you can still be really successful, even with bad skin.

Still pissed at Ronaldo for leaving Man United, though.

Men can be successful with acne. It happens all of the time. They can have acne, have terrible skin, and be arrogant as hell. It makes no difference.

Women will not ever be accepted if they are anything less than perfect. And if they have any kind of attitude at all, they are bitches.

I don't have any pics but Katy Perry has pretty bad acne and has said in interviews that she's insecure about her scars. Also you can tell in pics that Megan Fox is covering acne. it doesnt look bad, but considering they are made over by professionals its probably a lot worse under all that makeup than we think. and Keira Knightly says she has "awful skin" and takes makeup artists hours to cover her acne.

They're all considered Hollywood's hottest! Makes me feel a lot better.

why even post this, it just frustrates people, i wouldnt even call that acne, one or two spots.. basicly nothing.

annoyed

seems like you're the only one gettin frustrated. If you see the larger version of ronaldo, he did have quite severe acne and chris brown I hear girls talking about every day as being so perfect, well look he isn't quite pefect. Don't take it negatively.

Who cares? Would you want people posting pictures of you with captions like "Wow he has acne". This is so shallow in my eyes. Of course celebrities have acne, they are human. Humans are all prone to the same diseases/skin conditions/emotions etc. This thread is a waste of time.

I understand the message of this thread, that even people higher up ie celebrities have their own flaws. There's a picture of Cameron Diaz where she is all broken out, but I guess it's not acne to the people on here because she gets it photoshopped

Who cares? Would you want people posting pictures of you with captions like "Wow he has acne". This is so shallow in my eyes. Of course celebrities have acne, they are human. Humans are all prone to the same diseases/skin conditions/emotions etc. This thread is a waste of time.

No, if you weren't being so narrow minded you would look past what you're saying. The reality IS that A LOT of people believe celebrities to be perfect. They look at magazine covers and photoshoots and just through human nature, begin to compare themselves. These two guys are pin up boys when it comes to image so letting those who do feel lower than these guys just because they have acne know that hey, they're not perfect, is the message I'm trying to convey.

The real waste of time was you letting this site know what you think.

Lol ok. If you are shallow enough to compare yourself to celebrities we are obviously on two different levels. Therefore me typing any response back will be a waste of time.

Lol ok. If you are shallow enough to compare yourself to celebrities we are obviously on two different levels. Therefore me typing any response back will be a waste of time.

Therefore you should of kept your mouth shut in the first place.

On some level it is nice to see that celebrities are not immune to acne - and that they can have careers in the public eye even with this problem. I kind of enjoy acting but have never pursued auditions because I figured there are no roles for the acne girl. On the other hand, I find some of the comments left (not in this thread specifically) disturbing because they are kind of negative about the celebrity. Things like, "oh yeah that is bad" and whatnot, or "she would look trashy even without acne". The implication there is loud and clear: acne looks bad. Which I know of course, but still. Especially if we're pointing out the acne on a face that is really just mild or moderate acne. Mine is moderate severe so I go back to feeling bad when people make comments about how bad the celebrities acne is or at people being surprised that so-and-so is considered hot even though they really look like that. Some of the commentary kind of defeats the warm fuzzies for me.

then coming here to acne.org to post shit doesn't have any sense right? or even better, if it is a waste of time why did you get into this thread and answered in such a retarded way in first place? what '' A WASTE OF TIME'' lmao...

you sir, are the man.

Edited by andre0385

then coming here to acne.org to post shit doesn't have any sense right? or even better, if it is a waste of time why did you get into this thread and answered in such a retarded way in first place? what '' A WASTE OF TIME'' lmao...

you sir, are the man.

It's about time she was put in her place. :clap:

LOL. If you think I am bitter you are more slow than you seem. How can you tell my emotions through the net? Are you serious? You are the one bitching and moaning in every board.