Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im off roaccutane and have problems with my eyes but before i go 2 sleep at night my eyes ache and i have to close them because its so painful 2 keep them open, its like they need a really good rest, im fine in the morning but its quite scary becuase they close on their own!! WERID I NO, its been happening 4 ages now, any1 experience this?

im off roaccutane and have problems with my eyes but before i go 2 sleep at night my eyes ache and i have to close them because its so painful 2 keep them open, its like they need a really good rest, im fine in the morning but its quite scary becuase they close on their own!! WERID I NO, its been happening 4 ages now, any1 experience this?

I have the same problem and I have swelling of my eyes and eyelids as well. How long ago did you get off accutane? I am on alrex and it helps a little. Ypou should see an eye doctor!

I have the same problem and I have swelling of my eyes and eyelids as well. How long ago did you get off accutane? I am on alrex and it helps a little. Ypou should see an eye doctor!

yea i have an appointment soon! it went on the whole 7months i was on it, iv been off it 3 weeks now and its still happening, my eyes started 2 swell and i got a lump in 1 of my eye lids which is still there but not as big! and i constantly had styes and sore eyes and my vision is terrible now, how long hav u been on?

yea i have an appointment soon! it went on the whole 7months i was on it, iv been off it 3 weeks now and its still happening, my eyes started 2 swell and i got a lump in 1 of my eye lids which is still there but not as big! and i constantly had styes and sore eyes and my vision is terrible now, how long hav u been on?

i was on accutane for 2 months and i have been off of it nor for almost 8 and it STILL hasnt gone away! :( i wish i never went on accutane! i would rather have pimples then swollen eyes and eyelids. I cant wear eyeliner or contacts STILLL without them swelling! :(