Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm tired of having to use those oily blotting sheets every 20 minutes, so I went a head and bought mac blot powder because I hear it's good at controlling your greasy face. Can I wear this over mineral makeup? :eh: or is it only to be worn over liquid foundation? :eh: How well has it worked for you? Did you break out from it?

i think it works just like blotting sheets, only it's in powder form. i didn't keep using it because the oil came back pretty quickly. it didn't make me break out, and i liked that it was invisible, easy to apply. you can use it over different types of foundation. i've seen it used to set makeup, not just as a touch up powder.

i love mac blot!

i wear it over my mineral makeup at the beginning of the day then halfway through i blot with sheets and blot powder.

when i wear pver almay clear complexion liquid makeup, my face is matte for ages. great combination, but none of the foundation shades suit me that well :(

i love mac blot!

i wear it over my mineral makeup at the beginning of the day then halfway through i blot with sheets and blot powder.

when i wear pver almay clear complexion liquid makeup, my face is matte for ages. great combination, but none of the foundation shades suit me that well :(

What about blushes and bronzers that don't clog your pores? Anyone? I've been using Physcian's formula mineral blush and it's now the only place on my face I still have little bumps. I have no problem spending more money but I hate loose mineral blush because it goes everywhere.

Hi,

I brought MAC Blot powder a few months ago and i found it was ok. I would reccomend using the powder puff instead of a brush because the puff "blots" better. I use it over concealer/foundation to set my make up. It does a good job but i'd still find my skin oily. I dont really think its worth the money but its not the worst powder ever.

blot powder is great, one of my favorite powders. Really helps to get rid of shine and controls oil well.. though I would suggest you use a brush instead, the sponge doesn't apply it evenly.