Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey every1 just wondering if any1 knows of a good concealer for acne scarring left after roaacutane? i wear estee luader double wear foundation but would really like to try a concealer to make an even better coverage!? thanks!!!

Hi I have very very bad red marks from Tane and they are completely covered with Estee Lauder Maximum Camouflage Cover..it's lightweight, non acnegenic etc just like double wear :) I actually can just wear it alone without foundation as its so good! And I havent gone without foundation since I was 14!

I wish I'd found this 10yrs ago! :)

hey every1 just wondering if any1 knows of a good concealer for acne scarring left after roaacutane? i wear estee luader double wear foundation but would really like to try a concealer to make an even better coverage!? thanks!!!

Hi!

The best ever concealer is Covermark Face Magic. Its non comedogenic and it is available in a range of shades. It gives maximum and I mean MAXIMUM coverage to scarring.

Other than when I have a flare up of bad lumps you can't even tell that I have had acne. It's quite pricey for a small tube but you only need a tiny tiny amount andit last for like 6months.

I get mine from skinlight.co.uk. I don't bother buying the finishing powder, I just use the Face Magic then a mineral bronzer over the top. You need to use a bronzer or you look like a dead person!

I've heard Covermark is really good.

Its one of the 4 camouflage products available through the NHS..

- Covermark

- Keromask

- Veil

- Dermablend

I've tried Keromask at a friends house and it is highly pigmented.. really good so I've ordered it to try msyelf but the colour range is annoying if you don't fall within one of the set colous and I personally would not be bothered to mix my shade every day with the mixing colours they also sell.

I know Keromask is recognised by the BMA, but presumably the other 3 are as well given they all will be prescribed through NHS. I think the fact they are medical camouflage products is a good indication of how good they are