Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
=-(

What facial cleaners do you use?

Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser isn't really working for me. Anyone have some suggestions of good cleaners? Ones that leave your skin feeling smooth, clean, and not oily.

I alternate between Face Reality Acne Clinic's Silica Scrub and their Sensitive Skin Cleansing Gel. I'd recommend the scrub for those who have mostly noninflamed acne, and the Cleansing Gel for those with inflamed acne.

Im using Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash... it's doing great! but I'm going to switch to Tea Tree Oil from the Body Wash soon.

Nourish: Food for Healthy Skin Cucumber and Watercress cleanser

It has all organic ingredients that help to heal skin, and it doesn't dry the crap out of my face. :)

dove soap (original) does an awesome job. it cleans your skin really well and doesn't irritate it.

purpose gentle cleansing wash is also another great cleanser. it's best for normal/oily or combination skin. It removes makeup, cleans impurities and dirt off your face. It lathers great, it's gentle, and can be found in any drugstore.

if your skin is dry or sensitive, try burt's bees soap bark & chamomile deep cleansing cream. it's soothing, creamy, and leaves your skin really soft and moisturized.

Like other people have said, I would give Dove Sensitive Skin Bar/Soap a chance. It is very inexpensive, and worth a shot. I basically have my derm on speed dial..and this product comes highly recommended by her. I have used what seems like a million cleansers over the past few years(self professed product whore), and this one ranks pretty high up there! Give it a chance!

Guest Rocky666

I use Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser in the morning mostly, and at night I use Clean & Clear Oxygentating Scrub, it contains microbeads that exfoliate my skin. I need that everyday exfoliation or else my skin starts to look dull.

Well, I use Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Pads (2 in 1). I use them...at least 3 times a week. My face feels really smooth after using them, but a little dry; which is why I use a moisturizer after using it.

Im surprised no one else has said Dans Cleanser...His is by far my favorite. Purpose foaming cleanser is my second choice. I hate cetaphil, i used it for a while i have no clue why.

Im surprised no one else has said Dans Cleanser...His is by far my favorite. Purpose foaming cleanser is my second choice. I hate cetaphil, i used it for a while i have no clue why.

Me too. I love Dan's cleanser. It does not make my face feel tight or dry.

i am using eucerin dermo-purifier, kinda helps with my oily skin, ..a friend of mine who was also an acne sufferer says dermalogica is good too..u might also want to consider simple ..it's less irritating and gentle..be sure to pick the right one for ur skin tho..