Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

thumbs up or down?

i currently have light moderate acne can't decide if i should risk getting a facial, i feel like

medicaion isn't working to full potential cause my pores are blocked so maybe a facial could help

unclog them

I've never had one... however, I just got my nails done, by a black guy (they are having employee appreciation day at work and they brought in the local college to give everyone manicures :D).

Anyway, he said he wants to cut hair, but they have to learn nails, feet, makeup, all of it. He said they practice microderm abbrasion on eachother and he volunteered. He said it got rid of all his blackheads, he said he had never realized how back his skin was. I looked at him, he was right across the table and his skin looked GREAT! He said it hurt like crazy, and he wondered why he volunteered, but that it really helped his skin. He said he would try to keep it clean with the pore strips :lol:

I'm going to say thumbs down, but only thumbs up for extractions. Whenever I went to get facials, I would break out a lot because I think the chemicals they used on me were too harsh.

i got one today and afterwards i looked like a walking carrot, they did some thing with a needle where they got rid of all my blackheads, painfullest thing of my life. hopefully now that they got rid of all the infections and stuff, my medication will start working better