Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aliass

Question about Dan's BP

Hi guys!

I have been using 5% BP for the last 3 weeks but have experience a horrible reaction if I apply BP the day after drinking alcohol.

For this reason I thought I'd try a different brand of BP. So I went ahead and ordered Dans BP.

Here's my question

When dan's BP comes should I go between the recommended starting dose and max dose (2 pumps)

So say 1 full pump?

Thanks

Aliass

Edited by aliass

Anyone :( ?

If dan's BP stops this horrid alcohol reaction I'll b so happy, just want to know how much BP to start out on

Yea it's a combination of alcohol and BP. But I can't find anyone on these boards who has a similar problem with facial flushing from alcohol on BP so a change in brand seems a good idea! My face has NEVER flushed before when drinking alcohol.

Anyway, looking for a recommendation on how much of dans BP i should start off with considering I've been on 5% for the last 22 days.

I recommend starting out slowly with the bp. Since you've already been using bp, maybe start out with one pump of Dan's.

By the way, if bp alone doesn't cause the problems then you might look more into curbing your alcohol intake rather than switching bp brands frequently. Just a suggestion.

I recommend starting out slowly with the bp. Since you've already been using bp, maybe start out with one pump of Dan's.

By the way, if bp alone doesn't cause the problems then you might look more into curbing your alcohol intake rather than switching bp brands frequently. Just a suggestion.

That would mean never drinking again!?

The point of getting clear is so I socialize more :think:

Yea it's a combination of alcohol and BP. But I can't find anyone on these boards who has a similar problem with facial flushing from alcohol on BP so a change in brand seems a good idea! My face has NEVER flushed before when drinking alcohol.

Anyway, looking for a recommendation on how much of dans BP i should start off with considering I've been on 5% for the last 22 days.

As said earlier in the post it's best to just start out with the recommended amount. I was on 5% BP for years and years but I've listened to Dan and started out small and working my way up just to avoid any unwanted irritation. Hope it works for you :)