Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, i haven't been around this place for a while, but after reading many posts in the front page, it seems the moods are running lower than ever.

I'm not by any means trying to take you out of your misery, in the contrary, i can care less; however, i do feel obligated to write the following:

i know you can't help but to feel low, because i do too. to feel unworthy, yeah, that's the word, unworthy.

why must my acne make me feel this way?.. why must i be this way!? not because i have acne but because it bothers me so much! WHY CAN'T I BE LIKE THOSE OPTIMISTIC PEOPLE WHO SEEM HAPPY, EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE NOTHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT??

and then it hit me..

WHAT THE HELL AM I WAITING FOR TO HAPPEN FOR ME TO START LIVING MY LIFE?

I say, fuck this, because i ain't taking this shit anymore, NO MORE!

I REFUSE TO LET MY ACNE CONTROL MY LIFE, AND I REFUSE TO FEEL UNWORTHY ANY LONGER. WHY SHOULD I? HAVE I EVER DONE WRONG TO ANYBODY?, PERHAPS, BUT ONLY BECAUSE I AM NOT PERFECT.

to my guys, wake the fuck up man, haven't you realized yet that personality counts so much more than appereance? you think i'm bullshitting you? just look at all those other guys who do not have acne but are not by any means good looking, they are still getting the girls. if you haven't realized this yet, then it must be because of your age; only after many years have i come in terms with this undeniable truth. go learn about pick up, get off your ass and educate yourself.

to my girls, i don't have to stress that personality really does count more because you girls have always been smarter than us stupid guys in that sense. but god girl, you need to realized that you're fucking beautiful, BEAUTIFUL! sexy beyond belief; it is your nature. I'M NOT TALKING OUT OF MY ASS! i understand that you guys are suppose to be cosmo pretty and yada yada yada.. truth is though, you are delicious, and nothing, NOTHING, can take that away from you. make-up or no make-up, you do whatever you like.. there will always be guys out there in the world dying, DYING, to be with someone like you, and please believe me when i say DYING lol.

cheers!

(oh, and don't you even dare complaing about your acne if you are not even eating properly/healthy, work your ass off, and then complain; can't stand people who don't do shit about their acne and have the balls to complain like those of us who do. DO SOMETHING FIRST, AND THEN COMPLAIN)

have a nice day.

Edited by shallowbastard

what a great , encouraging post.

well said :)

though, the fact is, no guys is running after me.

I think acne destroys one's self-confident

But there are tons of other things that makes us feel not worthy enough...

acne is just one of those reasons that makes the whole thing worse.

what a great , encouraging post.

well said :)

though, the fact is, no guys is running after me.

I think acne destroys one's self-confident

But there are tons of other things that makes us feel not worthy enough...

acne is just one of those reasons that makes the whole thing worse.

oh dude, they're not running after you because they haven't met you yet.

I love you.

thank you.

Lovely post! :)

I think one of the reasons moods are running so low is because most of the positive people have noticed the task of cheering people up futile and left to do other things. Though, new positive people, like katharine for example, are joining acne.org so maybe the mood of this place will get better again after a while.

Lovely post! :)

I think one of the reasons moods are running so low is because most of the positive people have noticed the task of cheering people up futile and left to do other things. Though, new positive people, like katharine for example, are joining acne.org so maybe the mood of this place will get better again after a while.

Thanks for mentioning :) It's nice to cheer people up, that's the least I can do to help.

Everyone has their low, and it's better to let it all out. Let people who can understand you, or going through the same crap, share your load.

Let's be positive and put a big smile on our face :D