Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
silly goose

where do I find expiration date and batch number

Hi all. I have been using Dan's 2.5 % benzoyl peroxide for about a year. I'd been very happy with the result until I ordered the new 8oz treatment tube. It stings like crazy and the next morning, I could not even open my eyes because they were that swollen. After looking around the message board, I realized a lot of other people are also having the same problem. I want to know if I have THE batch but I don't see the batch # or expiration date on the 8oz tube. Where did people find this out?

There is no batch number on the 8 oz tube. At least I couldn't find it. Maybe it's inside lol. Someone is going to sue Dan soon.

Edited by strato

The expiration date should be on the crimp, but I'm not sure if batch numbers are put on the tube versions, and I don't have one here. I'll check with Dan.

Strato, we'll do our best to help you and answer your inquiries, but saying "someone is going to sue Dan soon" really isn't funny nor helpful. We're all here to help each other, and I'm sure we'd all appreciate it if you could refrain from those types of comments.

on the top of my tube is the number 91690711 whats that

batch 9169 july 2011 ??

Edited by joris

batch 9169 july 2011 ??

Yup - the first four numbers are the batch number and then you have the month and year of expiration, so your BP is batch 9169 and expires in 07/11 (July of 2011).

batch 9169 july 2011 ??

This is on my tube too. No problems with it.

I am having troubles with my new BP 9169.

It has a completly different and strong smell, is a lot more dry and i'm not getting the same effect..in fact, after use it for 7 days, my skin is terrible and its not helping at all :(

I will wait my contact response by mail, and try to order a new one :(

Edited by MoOnBoY