Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ElleSims

Does the Acne.org facewash remove make-up?

I work in the cosmetics industry. I have to wear make-up to work - there is no getting around it. I have always had light to moderate acne (depending on hormones and where I am in my cycle) and I also have super, SUPER sensitive skin. I am prone to rashes from products and random things in the environment. I had been using Cosmedix products for almost two years with a fairly high level of success, and then one day, they just stopped working.

I am interested in starting the REGIMEN using Dan's products, but I don't know/understand what I'm supposed to do about make-up. Ten seconds of face-washing is not enough to remove my make-up, and even if I wash for over ten seconds, will Dan's product be strong enough to remove make-up without being so strong it irritates my skin?

Has anyone had any experience with the make-up/gentle face wash conundrum? What have you tried? What has worked for you?

I work in the cosmetics industry. I have to wear make-up to work - there is no getting around it. I have always had light to moderate acne (depending on hormones and where I am in my cycle) and I also have super, SUPER sensitive skin. I am prone to rashes from products and random things in the environment. I had been using Cosmedix products for almost two years with a fairly high level of success, and then one day, they just stopped working.

I am interested in starting the REGIMEN using Dan's products, but I don't know/understand what I'm supposed to do about make-up. Ten seconds of face-washing is not enough to remove my make-up, and even if I wash for over ten seconds, will Dan's product be strong enough to remove make-up without being so strong it irritates my skin?

Has anyone had any experience with the make-up/gentle face wash conundrum? What have you tried? What has worked for you?

Jojoba Oil is an amazing make-up remover!!!!!

i dunno maybe try to remove your makup with the gentle Jojoba oil and then proceed to wash your face :)

i think im no help :( but hope i was :)

I use Equate Make-up remover wipes from walmart at night before I wash my face.. Ive been using them before the regimen and still and my face is clear so I dont think they hurt. and they feel really nice when removing your make-up. hope i helped! :surprised: