Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok. I'm sure I spelt the title wrong but you know what I'm getting at.

Today was a horrible day. I was greasy and oily all day long. I just wanted to go home and scrub my face and just tear the first layer of my skin off. I feel so inadequate to all those pretty perfect girls whom everyone just loves because they are so pretty and perfect. I don't even want to get up tomorrow and face the day. I'm sick of feeling gross 100% of the time. The man that I'm dating adores me...but I'm afraid once he sees me on my gross days he won't. So it's a constant battle to make sure I at least look good for him. I hate when we are in really good lighting...like Walmart or on a hike and he gets real close to my face. UGH. My pores and oil just shine straight through to him.

Ok, I just needed to vent to other people that might understand. Thanks.

You need to have a more positive outlook! While our problems may seem awful right now, once everything changes for the better, we can look back and laugh at how trivial everything was; at least that is my hope :-)

Be positive!