Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Enry

Current product is making my acne worse, what to do?

Hi,

As most people here I have been trying a lot of different products over the past 10 years. I have been using proactiv for almost a month now to try and get rid of my moderate acne. Since I started using it my skin has been getting worse. Zits are popping up faster than usual, I am not sure why this is. Now I don't know if I should keep trying proactiv in case it is working but needs more time, but I really feel like I should have noticed it getting better by now.

I have already ordered Dan's products to try the regimen, but it's going to be a while before they arrive from the U.S.

Should I continue using proactiv until I get the products for the regimen, or should I stop?

Thanks for reading,

Enry

Hi,

As most people here I have been trying a lot of different products over the past 10 years. I have been using proactiv for almost a month now to try and get rid of my moderate acne. Since I started using it my skin has been getting worse. Zits are popping up faster than usual, I am not sure why this is. Now I don't know if I should keep trying proactiv in case it is working but needs more time, but I really feel like I should have noticed it getting better by now.

I have already ordered Dan's products to try the regimen, but it's going to be a while before they arrive from the U.S.

Should I continue using proactiv until I get the products for the regimen, or should I stop?

Thanks for reading,

Enry

Stop using Proactive aSAP.. I had used that for a good month, the first two weeks, my skin cleared up but after the two weeks, it came back worse then ever.

The key is actually to use non-acne products, because they are not as aggresive as the acne products.

I have had acne for the longest till I start using Avalon Organics Vitamin C products, specifically the cleansing milk, serum, and daily facial cream ( do not use the tonic,cause that is aggresive and gives me zits again and only use the serum under the facial cream at nighttime)

This product is not made for Acne, but so far it is the only product that made mine go away. You feel it working immediately, and see results within 5 days, your skin starts to clear up, and it looks radiant. I even emailed them on their website to compliment them on their product and they send me back discount coupons.

I never had better skin ever. I will use this product for ever, and you can get it at walmart, it is not cheap but also not expensive and the best part is it WORKS..

Stop using proactive! Proactive in fact has pore clogging ingredients in it. I used it and had no success with it. I think this stuff is crap. Just use a mild cleanser for now and BP if you have any.

Thanks for the replies guys. I stopped using proactiv, and dan's BP arrived :D I will look into the Avalon Organic products, still trying to find a decent cleanser. Again, thanks :)