Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dimensions

We need a Seborrheic Dermatitis forum.

Alright, so I know I'm not a veteran posters on this forum. But I know that many of us users to suffer from Seborrheic Dermatitis on this forum. If you view the Rosacea & facial redness forum you will see a recent influx of Seb Derm threads.

I know that the forum will be brought to good use and help us suffers find something to help treat this skin problem.

Thanks, Dimensions.

get a Rx for ACLOVATE. Its the ONLY thing that works & it works INSTANTLY.

Heres the trick: put on a VERY thin film. First wash your face or whatever. Then Apply.

I havent had a SD breakout in months, but I use to get one about every week or 2. Mostly between my eyebrows or around my nose area. I could feel the itch/burn & arggggrh look in the mirror & see it gathering redness. Now some derms will talk shit & try to Rx a lesser cream but it will NOT work.

I never go anywhere without Aclovate. Get 2 small tubes. Also, suppose you apply it but 5 mins later it doesn't seem to work. Then re-wash your face & re-apply. Within 5 or 10mins it should all be perfect.

get a Rx for ACLOVATE. Its the ONLY thing that works & it works INSTANTLY.

Heres the trick: put on a VERY thin film. First wash your face or whatever. Then Apply.

I havent had a SD breakout in months, but I use to get one about every week or 2. Mostly between my eyebrows or around my nose area. I could feel the itch/burn & arggggrh look in the mirror & see it gathering redness. Now some derms will talk shit & try to Rx a lesser cream but it will NOT work.

I never go anywhere without Aclovate. Get 2 small tubes. Also, suppose you apply it but 5 mins later it doesn't seem to work. Then re-wash your face & re-apply. Within 5 or 10mins it should all be perfect.

Not cortisone please..

yeah deff need a seb derm forum

I think a forum for this is a great idea.

Best idea ive ever heard.

finally a good idea

Co-Sign. :lol:

I don't even think there's a forum dedicated to primarily Seb Derm on the internet? Maybe we can attract more users and hopefully make this a forum where Seb Derm suffers can talk about the condition.

Edited by dimensions

most likely the mods will not understand

What makes you say that?

Also, please keep in mind that the moderators don't get to make new boards or anything like that.

If you'd like the people in charge to hear about your ideas, your best bet would be to use the Contact Us form (select 'Sight Suggestion/Feedback' as the type of message).

How can you tell if someone is a moderator here?

El Violador

Under our avatars, there's a badge that says "Site Moderator", and under that, it lists 'Moderators' as our group.

<--- See? : )

With all do respect, why have a feedback forum if the administrators don't look at what's presented? Don't you guys communicate through a private staff forum or something?

This board is used for admin to make announcements, so it's not purely for feedback. And I didn't say that admin doesn't look at this board. I said that your best be would be to contact them directly, if you think this is that important.