Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nafan

OMG pigmented nose scar fading bit by bit :)

I had this very very bad dark scar on my nose which really depressed me badd ,couldnt even look or talk to people in the face and usually go out at night. I went to the derm and he prescribe me this Neostrata Fading gel with Hydroquinone 4%. The gel smelled so bad and plus i had to apply it right on my nose, but i wasnt gonna quit seeing as how bad my nose is already.

I was only allowed to apply it at night and to use sunscreen while out in the sun. Excatly 28 days after following these steps and taking caution when out i saw very impressive results. Just about now i can hardly notice i had this nasty dark spot on my nose, boosted up my confidence alottttt

Well when i had that dark spot on my nose i suffered from depression to d maxx which possibly lead to breaks out on my forehead and cheeks, on top of that it seems that everywhere i get pimples iam left with pigmented dark scar :(

Right now iam thinkin of applying this gel to my forehead and cheek area hopeing it gives the results like it did on my nose.

As for anyone with pigmented scar (mostly dark) i reccomened this Neostrata Fading gel with 4% hydroquinone, its was prescrbied and a mix compound so i had to wait like 4 dais for the pharmacy to mix it up for me. As for side effects of hydroquinone like most people say iam not to sure, but like i said i been applying right on the tip of my nose for nearly a month and nothing bad has happen just been gettin good results with pics to prove :)

post-111068-1254124670_thumb.jpg

post-111068-1254124682_thumb.jpg

post-111068-1254124670_thumb.jpg

post-111068-1254124682_thumb.jpg

I had this very very bad dark scar on my nose which really depressed me badd ,couldnt even look or talk to people in the face and usually go out at night. I went to the derm and he prescribe me this Neostrata Fading gel with Hydroquinone 4%. The gel smelled so bad and plus i had to apply it right on my nose, but i wasnt gonna quit seeing as how bad my nose is already.

I was only allowed to apply it at night and to use sunscreen while out in the sun. Excatly 28 days after following these steps and taking caution when out i saw very impressive results. Just about now i can hardly notice i had this nasty dark spot on my nose, boosted up my confidence alottttt

Well when i had that dark spot on my nose i suffered from depression to d maxx which possibly lead to breaks out on my forehead and cheeks, on top of that it seems that everywhere i get pimples iam left with pigmented dark scar :(

Right now iam thinkin of applying this gel to my forehead and cheek area hopeing it gives the results like it did on my nose.

As for anyone with pigmented scar (mostly dark) i reccomened this Neostrata Fading gel with 4% hydroquinone, its was prescrbied and a mix compound so i had to wait like 4 dais for the pharmacy to mix it up for me. As for side effects of hydroquinone like most people say iam not to sure, but like i said i been applying right on the tip of my nose for nearly a month and nothing bad has happen just been gettin good results with pics to prove :)

YAY! I need to get this from my derm immediately.