Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xxHinkyWinks

Sunscreen over Glycerin+Water Mix Spray

Hi. I've just started The Acne.org Regimen and I was wondering if it was alright if I used sunscreen over a glycerin+water mix spray in the mornings? I can't risk the trial and error with moisturizers in drugstores.. so if I use a seperate sunscreen, will it clash with the regimen? It's a sunscreen that I know doesn't break me out.

+Nina

If this is a sunscreen that you know doesn't break you out, then I think it will be fine. However, your homemade moisturizer may not be adequate enough to take care of the dryness that bp can cause, so just keep that in mind.

Make sure you let your face completely dry before applying the sunscreen or else it won't be much use. Why not get a moisturizer with SPF? Save yourself a step

If this is a sunscreen that you know doesn't break you out, then I think it will be fine. However, your homemade moisturizer may not be adequate enough to take care of the dryness that bp can cause, so just keep that in mind.

Thank you :) When my skin gets really dry or flaky, I was thinking of buying some jojoba oil and just adding that to the mix. Anyway, thanks again :D

Make sure you let your face completely dry before applying the sunscreen or else it won't be much use. Why not get a moisturizer with SPF? Save yourself a step

Thanks for the info! :) Wellll, I do have a moisturizer with SPF 15, but I am not sure if it is enough sun protection. It's really hot! Anyway, thanks!