Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so to make a long story short, 3 months ago i used to fully mintage and spotless with the

occasionlly pimple here and there. all of a sudden, i started breaking out, im only 17 and didnt know

jack bout how the whole acne thing worked. started using commercial type cleansers and stuff and didnt really do the job. Decided to see the doctor yesterday and he said i suffered from acne, on a scale of 1-10, he said it was a 3 (would that be considered mild?) and also something to do with hormornal changes and my body isnt ready for therefore the breakouts in my face. He prescribed me duac once daily and i've combined with a dermalogica special gel cleanser and multi toner. i've read that i shouldent be using that cleanser for acne-prone skin, any suggestions to what i should use? and also sorry if ive posted in the wrong sub-forum

any comments would be greatly appreciated

i would suggest using a gentle cleanser without something for treating acne. i use the johnson's baby wash & haven't had any problens. i've also heard good things about purpose and aveeno positively radiant cleanser.