Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tommy_boi

Shaving Advice For My Problem

Well this is my problem, when i shave i seem to get a red rash on my neck, my face and neck seems to itch really bad too, i also get whiteheads that pop up too that i dont normally suffer from, no matter what i do or try i always seem to get this problem, when i use my electric shaver i never get the problem, but i do like to have a shave now and then, but when i do i get this bad problem, does anyone have any advice for us instead of stick to electric shaving?.

Do you not like using your electric shaver? I had the same problem so swapped to an electric shaver and it really really helped my problem. if you get the right shaver you can get just as good results as if you shaved with a wet shave.

last week i actually swapped from an electric shaver to a beard trimmer, i put it on the lowest setting which gives me a close shaver, but leaves some stubble.

i recommend this to any guy with acne.

I would recommend shaving with a Bump Fighter Disposable Razor and Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel. Just to give you a heads up, this will probably seem kinda trippy, being it's a clear gel (feels like your not putting anything on). It would take some getting used to, but I will tell you, it sure is comfortable, and gives a nice shave!

When i used to shave I would get irritation and little whitheads afterwards. No matter how correctly I shaved and cleaned my face etc. I just use a beard trimmer now. Sport designer stubble! It suits me so I guess I'm lucky that way. No more problems!