Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wehavenosharing

Help identifying my acne and treatment

Have suffered from acne for around 5 years. Went to the dermatologist and doctor. Tried pills, retin-a, other creams, did acne treatment research twice now and they all have helped a bit. I am now using Proactive(It's the only thing I have and plan to switch but I dunno what).

I know most of it is scars but I dunno which ones and I really want these gone soon. I wanna know the best treatment. Please help. Thanks.

post-111929-1252232433_thumb.jpg

post-111929-1252232421_thumb.jpg

post-111929-1252232440_thumb.jpg

post-111929-1252232446_thumb.jpg

post-111929-1252232421_thumb.jpg

post-111929-1252232433_thumb.jpg

post-111929-1252232440_thumb.jpg

post-111929-1252232446_thumb.jpg

You don't seem to have much active acne but several marks from previous zits. I have heard of many people having success getting rid of old marks with either extra virgin olive oil or apple cider vinegar. You can just pour a small amount onto a cotton ball and use as a spot treatment.

In my opinion it is better to go with natural treatments which does'nt give any side effects.

Edited by anna26

so if i use dan's kit, would it treat the scars?

also my face gets really oily. any way to treat this?

To treat scars: glycolic acid.

Oily skin: you can utilize those creams which can give a 'mat' effect (I'm afraid I can't help you with this because I live in another state so creams are different..). But it is only until you use them. I won't lie, oily skin skin will always be oily skin. Just like how people with dry skin will always have dry skin if they don't put a moisturizer on.

Bye