Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest MarifreakinA

Does anyone else have this annoying habit?

Guest MarifreakinA

Whenever I see a whitehead I always have to pop it, even though in my mind I know I'm going to make it worse I still have to do it. I've told myself every time I did it that I wouldn't do it again and I always do, I just can't take my mind off of it if I don't. It's horrible because I end up making the pimple so much worse and then I have to deal with a nasty scab for weeks. It's ridiculous. I really don't know what to do, it's a horrendous habit.

I just can't stand going to class, work, a job interview, etc with whiteheads on my face. I know that if I do, everybody will stare.

Guest MarifreakinA
i do it all the time.then i kick myself in the ass till the scap goes away :doh:

HAHAHA! Ditto, dude!

Guest MarifreakinA

I don't mind if it's small, I'll still pop it because it doesn't leave as much of a mess behind.

Guest MarifreakinA

That's how I see it, although, I'd rather walk around with a small whitehead. I hate walking around with a huge scab looking thing though, so I suppose the other option is to just not go out of the house :D

DUDE.....dont take this the wrong way but that is so sad.but ture

i've spent half my life doing that very thing

Edited by littlewinded

Ya i def cannot resist, esepecially since mine is on chin so noticeable, but even after its popped its very red and noticeable but rather be no whitehead there. Just popped one tonight but i let it build up until it was ready to go. Problem with mine sometimes is after i pop and drain, it will whitehead again 2 or 3 more times before its finally done, i fn hate that. JUST GO THE FIRST TIME ALREADY!!!!!

Guest MarifreakinA

Ya i def cannot resist, esepecially since mine is on chin so noticeable, but even after its popped its very red and noticeable but rather be no whitehead there. Just popped one tonight but i let it build up until it was ready to go. Problem with mine sometimes is after i pop and drain, it will whitehead again 2 or 3 more times before its finally done, i fn hate that. JUST GO THE FIRST TIME ALREADY!!!!!

The thing that makes my whiteheads so bad is that I try and get all of the build up and bacteria in it, so I will keep pushing until everything is out and because I push so hard the area around it gets raw, so I have a really raw, huge, red, disgusting mark on my face. They're horrible on my chin because my acne is really hormonal, I fucking hate it. I'm pretty sure it's because of my birth control because I'd only get really big ones around the time of my period and now I get them all the time. Ridiculous! I'm about to go on that birth control that they insert that doesn't have any hormones in it.